+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    amzing how much class this guy has.
    Its not that he didn't bash them...its that he praised them.
    Hakeem Nicks has always been a class act. He was a fine NY Giant and a sterling example of an UNC (Chapel Hill) graduate, a true Tar Heel. He is a wonderful young man and will have a fine career over on Indianapolis Colts with Andrew Luck throwing him the ball.

I suspect that Hakeem Nicks will continue to have ties to the tristate area due to the charity work he does with his Helping Hands organization and United Way. So we will probably have some more radio interviews with him in the future to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    Hakeem Nicks has always been a class act. He was a fine NY Giant and a sterling example of an UNC (Chapel Hill) graduate, a true Tar Heel. He is a wonderful young man and will have a fine career over on Indianapolis Colts with Andrew Luck throwing him the ball.

I suspect that Hakeem Nicks will continue to have ties to the tristate area due to the charity work he does with his Helping Hands organization and United Way. So we will probably have some more radio interviews with him in the future to listen to.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's a real shame he lost a step.
    It truly is.

Go back and look at that Tampa Bay game where he hurt his ankle. He absolutely abused Talib that day and made him look like the worst CB to ever step on the field.

He's never really been the same since he got injured in that game.

Jay-z got him a crappy deal and a spot on Hot 97.

winning

TAGF - Troll About Giants Football

Gonna miss him. Will always be one of my favorite giants.

Hope he's great for the colts and gets the pay day he deserves.

It's too bad everything got mishandled.

He's a great guy and I hope he plays well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Jay-z got him a crappy deal and a spot on Hot 97.

winning
    3.5 million minimum with potential 5 million with very reachable incentives is a nice deal. More than likely Hakeem Nicks will be renegotiated in to a long term contract before 2014 season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    3.5 million minimum with potential 5 million with very reachable incentives is a nice deal.
    It's a pretty terrible deal considering what Jeremy Maclin received.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It's a pretty terrible deal considering what Jeremy Maclin received.
    Its still a decent amount of money and I am thinking Indianapolis will lock him up after they see what he does with Andrew Luck throwing to him.

Im going to miss figuring out whether hes high or just CHILL....when ever he gives an interview

I kid. My favorite current (although now former) NYG. Hope he find success in indy.