+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the NFL is reviewing his mental status before letting him play again. that should say enough right there

Here we go again

i would not put it past incognito to create various message board logins and post on every NFL board saying how that team should look at him

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnyyankees View Post
    I definitely feel incognito would be a good fit. He will be cheap, provide strong depth, and he's hungry. This guy has been made out to be public enemy number one so this would hopefully motivate him to reform that image for the sake of prolonging his career. Incognito was empowered and liked by his Miami teammates. In my mind they tolerated his antics by not backing Jonathon Martin. He will not have that type of support here from the giant players because of our organization and coaches values. Without having the locker rooms support I don't think he will be making trouble on or off the field and will just try to fit in.
    What did you think of him getting drunk and sexually assaulting a female golf course employee during the Miami team golf outing last year, and then refusing to apologize to her? Sound like TC's type of player!

not Giant material..

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    What did you think of him getting drunk and sexually assaulting a female golf course employee during the Miami team golf outing last year, and then refusing to apologize to her? Sound like TC's type of player!
    i always love the whole "made out by the media" argument. just in general. sure, does the media blow stuff up? of course. but there still had to be a base there. same thing with lewan. are these things allegations? of course they are. but typically good people dont just have multiple bad things and allegations pop up against them

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    i always love the whole "made out by the media" argument. just in general. sure, does the media blow stuff up? of course. but there still had to be a base there. same thing with lewan. are these things allegations? of course they are. but typically good people dont just have multiple bad things and allegations pop up against them
    Where there is smoke, there is fire . . . . he is a bad guy.

They took Jerry, who isn't half the guard that Incognito is.

oops...wrong thread
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011