+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    As long as he isn't killing them like Jack the Ripper...no biggie.

  2. #12
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    38,563
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    As long as he isn't killing them like Jack the Ripper...no biggie.
    Its probably the end of his NFL career, so I would say its a decent size deal

  3. #13
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Thread title should read "Too Much Mojo for Ojomo"

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Its probably the end of his NFL career, so I would say its a decent size deal
    Solicitation of prostitution will end his career?

    Ray Lewis murdered someone......

  5. #15
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    38,563
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Solicitation of prostitution will end his career?

    Ray Lewis murdered someone......
    Ray Lewis was a damn good football player...

    Ojomo is a practice squad bum.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Its probably the end of his NFL career, so I would say its a decent size deal
    In the NFL where players have DUIs, assaults, gun charges, prison stints, etc getting arrested for trying to buy sex isn't enough to end your career. Not being able to stick with a team because you can't play will be why Ojomo's career ends.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  7. #17
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Starters get the hot girls in the clubs that bang athletes. No-name practice squad guys have to cruise the corners and back alleys.

    Then again, Ojomo was cruising around in a 2013 Lexus. Usually a nice car will help you get some action if you've got some game. I guess Ojomo doesn't have any game on or off the field.
    eeehh, idk its too easy nowadays....Ive got plenty of quality over the years, when a guy says he plays ball,they get moist....They don't know the difference between Sinorice moss & randy moss...

  8. #18
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Solicitation of prostitution will end his career?

    Ray Lewis murdered someone......
    were you there?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    eeehh, idk its too easy nowadays....Ive got plenty of quality over the years, when a guy says he plays ball,they get moist....They don't know the difference between Sinorice moss & randy moss...
    Good point. I still remember the Giants victory parade after the 2011 Super Bowl and some blond girl in the crowd thought Mark Sanchez played for the Giants when a reporter asked her who her favorite Giants player was.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  10. #20
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    38,563
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    In the NFL where players have DUIs, assaults, gun charges, prison stints, etc getting arrested for trying to buy sex isn't enough to end your career. Not being able to stick with a team because you can't play will be why Ojomo's career ends.
    Being a poor player to begin with, and following it up with off the field stuff = teams probably have no interest anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts