+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land

Vick leaves Eagles with class.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...251597511.html

Good luck with the Jets, Mike. You're gonna need it.
    **Fan since 1970**

The thing that is most mind-boggling is the comment section. I can understand Vick writing what he did, but Philly FANS being nice people? The fanbase that throws batteries at opposing fans, booed Santa Claus, and cheers their own players getting injured? THAT scum? Being generally nice people? What the hell has this world come to?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The thing that is most mind-boggling is the comment section. I can understand Vick writing what he did, but Philly FANS being nice people? The fanbase that throws batteries at opposing fans, booed Santa Claus, and cheers their own players getting injured? THAT scum? Being generally nice people? What the hell has this world come to?
    The fans in Philly are nowhere near the worst. Washington Redskins fans threw garbage at Shady McCoy when he was being carried off the field and fans at Candlestick are constantly starting fights with people. The lowlives over in New Orleans actually held up signs "Jerome Brown was an Eagle. Now he's a Saint" after he died and they also chanted the slogan.
    There are miserable fans everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    The fans in Philly are nowhere near the worst. Washington Redskins fans threw garbage at Shady McCoy when he was being carried off the field and fans at Candlestick are constantly starting fights with people. The lowlives over in New Orleans actually held up signs "Jerome Brown was an Eagle. Now he's a Saint" after he died and they also chanted the slogan.
    There are miserable fans everywhere.
    Eagles fans are known to be very bad. Redskin fans aren't that bad, they are just annoying but that's about it.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eagles fans are known to be very bad. Redskin fans aren't that bad, they are just annoying but that's about it.
    Been to games at both places numerous times and Washington Redskins fans are unadulterated dog feces. Philadelphia fans aren't much better but I would take them over Washington fans anyday.
    Last edited by Kuurus; 03-23-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    Been to games at both places numerous times and Washington Redskins fans are unadulterated dog feces. Philadelphia fans aren't much better but I w pull take them over Washington fans anyday.
    Redskin fans are relatively harmless. There are bad ones, but they really aren't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

Redskins fans are so inherently clueless that I find it hard to be angry at them. They just dont know what they're saying or doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Redskins fans are so inherently clueless that I find it hard to be angry at them. They just dont know what they're saying or doing.
    Right.
    Seriously, they don't really threaten or intimidate anyway lol.
    They are just like "na na na boo boo, you can't catch me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What other kind of people would embrace someone like Vick?

Who knew the day would come when the words 'Vick', 'Eagles' and 'class' would end up in the same sentence on a Giants board? If you live long enough you really do see impossible things happen.

I still don't like Vick, but I've got to give credit where it's due. Vick handled losing his starting job to Foles with class and he walked out the door with class. Let's see if that holds up under the spotlight of the New York media.
    One of these teams is not like the others