+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vick leaves Eagles with class.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Precisely. He was sorry he got caught.
    Honestly, most people are in all crimes unless they are absolutely done by accident.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Do you want him to get the death penalty or something? LOL

No, but I do not believe he should've been reinstated into the NFL, for his calculated, organized, sadistic, and repeated torture and killing of hundreds of dogs. What he did is not your basic crime here. We're talkiing pure evilness.
    O-B-J !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    No, but I do not believe he should've been reinstated into the NFL, for his calculated, organized, sadistic, and repeated torture and killing of hundreds of dogs. What he did is not your basic crime here. We're talkiing pure evilness.
    Well your beef should be with the nfl then. I get the fact that you hate Vick. You should focus more attention to the rules that allow him to resume his career. If you are Vick, if they allow you to come back and play, you come back and play.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Well your beef should be with the nfl then. I get the fact that you hate Vick. You should focus more attention to the rules that allow him to resume his career. If you are Vick, if they allow you to come back and play, you come back and play.

I do have issues with Goodell's bonehead decision. Especially when Vick lied to his face by saying he was never involved. Telling Goodell that he put too much trust in the people in his life, and that they were the ones involved, not him. What a jackass Goodell was for reinstating him, after Vick lied to his face!!

Btw, If Vick was never reinstated back into the NFL, I still would hate him with a passion.
    O-B-J !!!

The whole "paid his debt to society" line is such bull****. When a pedophile gets released from prison, do you suddenly absolve him of his crimes because he apologized, cried and did time? Of course not.

**** people are **** people for life.

I can't believe this argument is still going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The whole "paid his debt to society" line is such bull****. When a pedophile gets released from prison, do you suddenly absolve him of his crimes because he apologized, cried and did time? Of course not.

**** people are **** people for life.

I can't believe this argument is still going on...

+ 1,000,000,000 !!!
    O-B-J !!!

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...251597511.html

Good luck with the Jets, Mike. You're gonna need it.
    hopefully the pc crew wont go insane over this POV.....

had no one found out about his dog fighting ways, hed be a sweetheart in most peoples eyes. hes been a classy, if not terribly overrated, guy since day 1. if he couldn't run he wouldn't be a starting qb. even with his legs, hes a mediocre qb. however, it was only dog fighting. no way should he have been penalized the way he was. and yes, I love ''animals'' (domesticated and/or tasty animals that is).

face it, the dogs that were involved weren't not the family friendly type. just like some horsed were bred to race, these dogs were bred to fight. cows are here only so we can eat them and wear their skin. when we think of dogs, we instantly think about lassie and scoobie. if ''dog/animal lovers'' saw these dogs in a kennel, they would run past them. they would ALL end up getting gassed. but oh no.....they die fighting instead !!!!! PURE EVIL !!!!

the hate was off the charts. and PETA, the biggest hypocrites of them all led the way. if it were up to them, no animal would be pets. their POV is all animals should be free. that they are not put on earth to be our plaything. b to the blah. even after vick paid unjustly for his doings, a doing that's rather common in the south and other parts of the world, he still get the ''he should die'' rant.

anyway, I have nothing against vick. I wish him well as long as he doesn't get in our way. shame the jets don't play phi this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    He never did a single second in prison for animal cruelty. Not a single second! His prison sentence was completely based on "financial crimes", the gambling involved with the dogfighting.. So he never paid his debt on what he should have!
    people idolize the mob. yeah, the neighborhoods they lived in were safe.....as long as you paid them your last penny plus interest. know how much time a drunk driver gets ?!?!?
    http://www.madd.org/laws/law-overvie...e_Overview.pdf
    child abusing parent/s (the need to spank people 1/3 our size is a must in order to raise them right !!!!!!) ?!?!?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_s..._United_States

so, let me understand....vick never ACTUALLY harmed dogs but just ''bank rolled'' the organization.....is that as bad as a president bank rolling a war ?!?!?!? even on a financial level, vick overpaid his dues. please tell me youd gladly take in the kinds of dogs vick was associated with.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    The weird thing is.....people will try and make me out to be the bad guy for not forgiving him. "He paid his debt, you're a racist, there are murderers and rapist playing in the NFL....blah blah blah" and NOW Jets fans are saying it too.....The thing is, anyone who could do that to a defenseless and loyal creature has no moral compass. Vick is only "rehabilitated" because the NFL is forcing him to. Without the NFL's money, he would be back to doing it again to support himself. **** him and **** the Jests!
    Maybe the Jets management see it as a humanitarian act keeping Vick on the field. lol

+ Reply to Thread