+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick leaves Eagles with class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    The fans in Philly are nowhere near the worst. Washington Redskins fans threw garbage at Shady McCoy when he was being carried off the field and fans at Candlestick are constantly starting fights with people. The lowlives over in New Orleans actually held up signs "Jerome Brown was an Eagle. Now he's a Saint" after he died and they also chanted the slogan.
    There are miserable fans everywhere.
    Eagles fans are known to be very bad. Redskin fans aren't that bad, they are just annoying but that's about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eagles fans are known to be very bad. Redskin fans aren't that bad, they are just annoying but that's about it.
    Been to games at both places numerous times and Washington Redskins fans are unadulterated dog feces. Philadelphia fans aren't much better but I would take them over Washington fans anyday.
    Last edited by Kuurus; 03-23-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    Been to games at both places numerous times and Washington Redskins fans are unadulterated dog feces. Philadelphia fans aren't much better but I w pull take them over Washington fans anyday.
    Redskin fans are relatively harmless. There are bad ones, but they really aren't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    The weird thing is.....people will try and make me out to be the bad guy for not forgiving him. "He paid his debt, you're a racist, there are murderers and rapist playing in the NFL....blah blah blah" and NOW Jets fans are saying it too.....The thing is, anyone who could do that to a defenseless and loyal creature has no moral compass. Vick is only "rehabilitated" because the NFL is forcing him to. Without the NFL's money, he would be back to doing it again to support himself. **** him and **** the Jests!
    Only a person with inherent cruelty could do what Vick did.

He was sorry for what it did to him.....That's all.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The weird thing is.....people will try and make me out to be the bad guy for not forgiving him. "He paid his debt, you're a racist, there are murderers and rapist playing in the NFL....blah blah blah" and NOW Jets fans are saying it too.....The thing is, anyone who could do that to a defenseless and loyal creature has no moral compass. Vick is only "rehabilitated" because the NFL is forcing him to. Without the NFL's money, he would be back to doing it again to support himself. **** him and **** the Jests!

Completely agree. He hasn't changed one bit. He wants people to believe he has because his PR reps told him to sell that line of crap, but everyone in touch with reality knows he's still the same scumbag who tortured and murdered defenseless animals just so he could turn a profit. I firmly believe that most people can change, but not someone like him. Anyone who could do what he did is far too arrogant and selfish to be able to change to such an extreme degree. He's trash, and if it were up to me, he'd never get paid another cent from an NFL team, nor would he ever be allowed to own another pet of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Precisely. He was sorry he got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

Redskins fans are so inherently clueless that I find it hard to be angry at them. They just dont know what they're saying or doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Redskins fans are so inherently clueless that I find it hard to be angry at them. They just dont know what they're saying or doing.
    Right.
    Seriously, they don't really threaten or intimidate anyway lol.
    They are just like "na na na boo boo, you can't catch me!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

You're right. Only someone with inherent cruelty can torture an all the way that he did. I really hope that he is sorry for what he has done and that he has reformed but it's hard to believe that he has. It takes a lot of evil in one's heart to do what he did.

The guy is a phenomenal talent on the field and a great team leader but a miserable human being for torturing innocent doggies.

Without the NFL's money, he would be back to doing it again to support himself.
    Bingo.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

+ Reply to Thread