+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The thing that is most mind-boggling is the comment section. I can understand Vick writing what he did, but Philly FANS being nice people? The fanbase that throws batteries at opposing fans, booed Santa Claus, and cheers their own players getting injured? THAT scum? Being generally nice people? What the hell has this world come to?
    What other kind of people would embrace someone like Vick?

You have too be really ****ed up in the head to do those kinds of acts. DKQB#7 knew was in his normal state of mind when he was doing those things, 100% conscious.. makes you wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Only a person with inherent cruelty could do what Vick did.

He was sorry for what it did to him.....That's all.
    That is exactly right. Some of the worlds best body language analysts reviewed all of his press conferences and interviews and they all came to the same conclusion. He showed no remorse for his actions and the only time he was uncomfortable was when talked about being caught.

What he did is also not up for debate. He used and tortured innocent animals for a sick personal gratification and financial gain. He organized, financed and ran the day to day operations of a criminal organization that included several thousand felony counts of animal cruelty along with gambling, tax evasion (state and federal), assault, attempted murder, distribution of narcotics, statutory rape......and the list goes on.

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Anybody here eat beef?

Ever been to a slaughterhouse?

Eat eggs or chicken?

Ever been to a poultry farm?

Eat pork?

Been to a hog farm?

How about your local pharmaceutical testing lab where they use animals?

What Vick and his buddies did is kid stuff compared to those places.
    Last edited by WayBackFan; 03-24-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    **Fan since 1970**

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Anybody here eat beef?

Eat eggs or chicken?

Eat pork?

Been to a hog farm?

Absolutely ridiculous statement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Anybody here eat beef?

Eat eggs or chicken?

Eat pork?

Been to a hog farm?

You make a very good point. What goes on at slaughterhouses are just as bad, if not worse than what Mike Vick did and what goes on in regard to the testing on animals done for stuff like perfume , make up and cologne is even worse.

It takes a lot of cruelty to do what Mike Vick did he claims that he is sorry and that he has turned to Jesus and has changed his ways. I really, really hope that he has and although I don't know if I am convinced of his contrition and change of heart, I do know that it's not my place to judge him.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Completely agree. He hasn't changed one bit. He wants people to believe he has because his PR reps told him to sell that line of crap, but everyone in touch with reality knows he's still the same scumbag who tortured and murdered defenseless animals just so he could turn a profit. I firmly believe that most people can change, but not someone like him. Anyone who could do what he did is far too arrogant and selfish to be able to change to such an extreme degree. He's trash, and if it were up to me, he'd never get paid another cent from an NFL team, nor would he ever be allowed to own another pet of any kind.
    He paid his debt to society. You will never let it go as many people won't. I have no problem with your take on him nor do I have a problem with the people that support him. It is what it is. However, he is more than entitled to move on with his life and earn a living. Personally, I am over it. He seems humble enough to me.
    Close or you hit the bricks

This topic is also racially divided. I won't go there though......
    Close or you hit the bricks

vick has class!!! LOWER CLASS!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He paid his debt to society. You will never let it go as many people won't. I have no problem with your take on him nor do I have a problem with the people that support him. It is what it is. However, he is more than entitled to move on with his life and earn a living. Personally, I am over it. He seems humble enough to me.
    He does appear to be sincere and he has paid his debt to society. He is also making the most of his second chance and I think he is going to make NY Jets a much better team.