+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Vick leaves Eagles with class.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    I dont know if anyone recalls but this was all part of his sentencing.

23 months in prison
    $2,500 fine
    5 years on the eagles
    1 year on the jets

Isnt almost cruel and unusual punishment
    I'm not of fan of dog fighters, but Vick took a hit on the salary side of 50M+, plus maybe what...100M in endorsements.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR View Post
    I'm not of fan of dog fighters, but Vick took a hit on the salary side of 50M+, plus maybe what...100M in endorsements.

And it was a "well deserved" hit that that Falcon's owner Arthur Blank gave him by kicking his "serial animal killer's" *** to the curb.

But then the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Jerks (two classless organizations) fed him many more millions, as if he only hit a couple of dogs on their butts with a rolled up newspaper.

Michael Vick should still be working for Arthur Blank today... IN THE HARDWARE SECTION OF A HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BronxBomberBlue; 06-23-2014 at 06:45 PM.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He paid his debt to society. You will never let it go as many people won't. I have no problem with your take on him nor do I have a problem with the people that support him. It is what it is. However, he is more than entitled to move on with his life and earn a living. Personally, I am over it. He seems humble enough to me.
    This sums it up best, we can't crucify Vick for eternity. He was convicted and did his time.

I wonder how far Vick can throw a Chihuaha ??? I'll bet at least 60 yards !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

This sums it up best, we can't crucify Vick for eternity. He was convicted and did his time.

Wrong, wrong, wrong..

Vick actually went to prison after pleading guilty to a federal conspiracy charge of bankrolling the dog fighting operation. He served 18 months of a 23-month sentence at Leavenworth federal prison.

So, despite the claims by Vick’s supporters that “he has paid for his crimes,” he actually has not.
    The truth is that Michael Vick has never spent a day in prison for animal cruelty. He merely went to prison for financial crimes.

Veteran
    This was their best option I'd guess, how much time would he spend it jail for animal cruelty? The route they chose had a bigger bite. He did "pay" for this, by the tens of millions! I'm sure he feels it wasn't worth it.

This was their best option I'd guess, how much time would he spend it jail for animal cruelty? The route they chose had a bigger bite. He did "pay" for this, by the tens of millions! I'm sure he feels it wasn't worth it.

So you think Vick regrets ever being involved in dog fighting? You think he's a changed man after "paying" for his crimes? (Your words, not mine.) Well, guess again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkzNJPI6eM

Veteran
    I can't speak to his changed animal rights view, I do believe he regrets dog fighting when it cost upwards of 100M+. Again, as far as his moral compass??? Who knows, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    FBomb, you've nailed it, sir! I will always look at Michael Vick as human scum because of what he did, and nothing he can do going forward will ever change my opinion of him.
    What a forgiving person

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    He never did a single second in prison for animal cruelty. Not a single second! His prison sentence was completely based on "financial crimes", the gambling involved with the dogfighting.. So he never paid his debt on what he should have!
    Do you want him to get the death penalty or something? LOL
    Close or you hit the bricks

+ Reply to Thread