+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Are the Giants players talking too much?

I have no problems with confidence, but they better back up what they saying on the field this Sunday..

Re: Are the Giants players talking too much?

Besides JPP, I haven't heard a lot of talking..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Jpp got put on the spot, and any way he should be right to say we win hes not gonna answer the question with a "I think it will be a good game but I see us losing in the end." Also rolle said green bay will see a different team then last time, I like when players talk about there own team leading up to a game.

What I don't like is when a player like bj raji says o-line isint the toughest hes played, you can keep that to your self. But I do respect that he gave credit to Jacobs and Cruz.

[quote user="Rudyy"]Besides JPP, I haven't heard a lot of talking..[/quote]
    I didn't see anything wrong in what he said. Nothing wrong with being confident. We could use ten more like him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Rudyy"]Besides JPP, I haven't heard a lot of talking..[/quote]
    I didn't see anything wrong in what he said. Nothing wrong with being confident. We could use ten more like him[/quote] Well yeah, I was just saying that he was talking, not necessarily saying anything wrong.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I don't think they have talked to much at all.

JPP was asked several questions, and answered them all. The reporter asked him if they will win. How else was he supposed to respond?

[quote user="bLuereverie"]JPP was asked several questions, and answered them all. The reporter asked him if they will win. How else was he supposed to respond?[/quote]

"i'm very confident in my abilities and my teams abilities and can see many ways of us Going there and winning" instead of the media hype "100% were going to win" (I don't mind he said it , I personally just don't like guarantees cause nothing is guaranteed

As far as trash talking though, really only Raji has said anything from what I seen and he just called our O-line soft(which hopefully makes them play better this Sunday)
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="bLuereverie"]JPP was asked several questions, and answered them all. The reporter asked him if they will win. How else was he supposed to respond?[/quote] "i'm very confident in my abilities and my teams abilities and can see many ways of us Going there and winning" instead of the media hype "100% were going to win" (I don't mind he said it , I personally just don't like guarantees cause nothing is guaranteed As far as trash talking though, really only Raji has said anything from what I seen and he just called our O-line soft(which hopefully makes them play better this Sunday)[/quote]

also said our TEs are not Elite in the NFL and they are not to worried about them and that we wont get any help from the TE position..

LOL. Well I know we dont have TEs like NEs Grunkowski, NO Graham or GB finley...However they are a pretty solid group...Ballard has been a pleasant surprise for us this season and can only get better, Beckum has come on lately and has made some big catches to keep drives going and even Pascoe got a huge first down when we were pinned near the goal line and had to have when when he jumped over a dallas defender on his way past the stickes prior to Cruz's Long TD

Also if he remembers correctly Ballard had a TD that wasnt when his knee clearly came down inbounds. That play would have beat the Packers. I dont see them gettting a tieing TD in 58seconds.. possible but i dont think so.

Anyway i hope Ballard and Beckum KILL them this weekend

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I don't blame JPP for what he said. How else was he suppossed to respond. He watered down his reply later in the week, not guaranteeing a win...didn't he?

Our receivers have said this week that they are going to torch the GB Secondary. I have no problem with that and I believe it will truly happen as well.