Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Reaction From the Titans Message Board

They're pissed that he's gone. Not too many people saying his best days are behind him. They still feel like he's going to be very productive if his knee holds up. They think the Giants have nothing to lose by giving him 2.5M for one year. Some would even consider wanting him back in 2011 since he's not under contract with the Giants.

PS. one poster said he was on a plane 3 years ago with Bulluck, and Bulluck told him he would eventually be a NY Giant.

Re: Reaction From the Titans Message Board

Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.

All-Pro

That's a good sign. Unlike last year when the Cowboys lost Canty, if i remember right, they really didn't care too much....

I think it was a great pick-up, one year deal 2.5 million. Sounds like a smart move.

I think if healthy he can contribute tremendously for this defense. I love his attitude and he is a leader.

I will be picking up a Bulluck jersey this season.

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="gumby742"]That's a good sign.* Unlike last year when the Cowboys lost Canty, if i remember right, they really didn't care too much....
    [/quote]

Yeah but there's a big difference between titan and cowboy fans.

Cowboy fans would never admit to themselves that the cowboys did something wrong, even if deep down they knew it.

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]

I don't live very far away from Nashville or Memphis.... Nashville is very nice, especially compared to Memphis ( which is a drug / gang riddled sess pool )

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]

Love Music City

All-Pro

Home of country music! And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a fan ...

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]Yes, confirmed awesome place to visit.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Lets add Great Food!!!!!!!