+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Don't draft Ebron, bad omen!

David Hamilton ‏@DavidHamiltonTV now
    Ebron jokes with #Giants scout that he's in the groove now. "Don't turn your back now. Don't want to miss this"...then drops 3rd pass of day

On top of having questionable hands, he sounds like a tool

Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports that UNC TE Eric Ebron "did not look good" at his Pro Day.
    "Told Eric Ebron/TE/North Carolina did not look good at pro-day...dropped a number of passes and generally looked poor in drills," Pauline tweeted. Ebron is a player with natural hands who has the ability to make spectacular catches with ease, but his hands just aren’t as good as publicized with a 11.43% drop rate, which should not be overlooked. With that being said, Ebron should still be the first tight end prospect off the board in this years draft.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter

He's had dropsies his entire career

Interesting. I don't know if i'd pass on him, but this certainly has soured me on him a bit. I may lean in the direction of Mike Evans and Aaron Donald for sure now. I've always wanted Donald the most, if you put a gun to my head anyways, but Ebron and Evans are the other 2 on my wish list(i like others as well, just these are my top3). I might move Anthony Barr into Ebron's spot now and make my top 3 DOnald, Evans, and Barr...

All you Ebron lovers will see the light eventually. TE is not our need, especially at 12.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    But he looks so good dropping them! lol

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yep, always had not good hands...

Still don't want him at 12

Foot in mouth moment? Sounds like a Giants player to me.

I don't like the ****y attitude with the scout. I know these guys are trying to keep it loose and joke around, but I'm more interested in seeing these guys act profesionally in these situations. I think this was one of the reasons Damontre Moore fell as far as he did. He looked like an immature jerk when he did that show with Steve Mariucci on NFL Network. Teams get turned off by that kind of nonsense.