+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    But he looks so good dropping them! lol
    He had a great practice....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

seems almost like he was joking with the Giants scout on purpose knowing that we need a TE badly and wanting to come here. we will see. i wouldnt be upset with the pick if the Giants took him at 12, but hes also not my #1 choice there either

Isnt he from NJ? Local kid?

He certainly sounds like a Giant. Talk is Priceless, Dont play the game right... or something like that.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Whatever, guys still a stud and you guys will all be kissing his butt if joins big blue or whoever we take at 12.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

. TE is not our need
    Hope to God you're not a doctor, terrible at diagnosing problems.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Ebron is not the guy we want at 12...

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Hope to God you're not a doctor, terrible at diagnosing problems.
    TE is not a need. We won SBs with Kevin Boss, Jake Ballard and Bear Pascoe. Has Gronk won a Superbowl? Tony Gonzalez? Antonio Gates? Jimmy Graham? No, No, No, No... TE is not a need for any team, it is a luxury. We dont have the luxury of being a TE away from being dominant. OL, WR, CB, DE, DT are all much more important right now for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Ebron is not the guy we want at 12...
    I was on the fence with Ebron.. I think JR should go in another direction

TE is not a need. We won SBs with Kevin Boss, Jake Ballard and Bear Pascoe. Has Gronk won a Superbowl? Tony Gonzalez? Antonio Gates? Jimmy Graham? No, No, No, No... TE is not a need for any team, it is a luxury. We dont have the luxury of being a TE away from being dominant. OL, WR, CB, DE, DT are all much more important right now for this team.
    So we roll with what we got? Not one proven TE. Glad ur not the coach. I agree we have needs all over, but TE is certainly one of them. Teams win SBs not players so your analogy is moot.

- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    So we roll with what we got? Not one proven TE. Glad ur not the coach. I agree we have needs all over, but TE is certainly one of them. Teams win SBs not players so your analogy is moot.
    TE is not an integral position to winning Super Bowls. If I'm given the choice between a stud TE and a stud Tackle, I'm taking the tackle 9/10, with the exception being if I already have a Pro Bowl tackle.