+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by sodbuster View Post
    Ebron would be a great pick at the 3 or 4 round but not before..12 no way!! drops to many drops and double caught a ball. at his pro day if you can't do a better job on your pro day not worth a pick before 3-4th round
    scripted plays you been practicing for months and you're in shorts and a tshirt and your dropping passes is not a good sign i agree

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Safe doesn't mean better though. Lewan is better than Martin. I would not love Martin at 12. If he is a target of ours, we should trade down.
    Lewan is better at rape threats..

Quote Originally Posted by Pawn2KingCMD View Post
    "Stud Tackles" = "Rings" ?? You must be using new math ..
    You must have failed basic math because that is not at all what I said.

A solid O-Line is much more important than an athletic TE to Super Bowl contenders. When was the last time that a team had a huge monetary investment in a TE won a Super Bowl? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Gates? Nope
    Graham? Nope
    Gronkowski? Nope
    Gonzalez? Nope
    Davis? Nope

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    You must have failed basic math because that is not at all what I said.

A solid O-Line is much more important than an athletic TE to Super Bowl contenders. When was the last time that a team had a huge monetary investment in a TE won a Super Bowl? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Gates? Nope
    Graham? Nope
    Gronkowski? Nope
    Gonzalez? Nope
    Davis? Nope
    And every giant fan should know traditional is the only way to win a super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Lewan is better at rape threats..
    Lewan is a better football player as well. If he happens to interview with the Giants and they feel his character is not an issue, I would be fine with the choice. But there is no doubt he is a better tackle prospect than Martin. All Martin has on him is versatility.