+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    I am giddy with anticipation...and lots of crow in the freezer just waiting to be thawed. I think some are going to be going on their 3rd helping.
    i dont think anyone made a prediction to eat crow. all simply saying lets see how good or bad he is in 2014

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    I am giddy with anticipation...and lots of crow in the freezer just waiting to be thawed. I think some are going to be going on their 3rd helping.
    Now here's an adult post
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    This thread was in no way meant as a slight against Eli. I think a lot of you know im a vocal supporter of his. I just thought it was an interesting question considering the polarity of the fanbase after last season.

Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    If Eli had been cut this offseason where do you see him landing? Who would be the best fit?
    in no particular order...

Tampa, Cleveland, Raiders, St. Louis, Buffalo, Chicago, Arizona, Tennesee, NYJ, Miami, Jacksonville, Minnesonta, Chargers(LOL),
    Washington,
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Here's one out of left field:

New England.

Tom Brady is going to be 37 next year. Even if you do think he's Joe Montana reincarnated (I don't), keep in mind that even the almighty Cool himself got shown the door and played in KC for a couple years. Belichick isn't afraid to cut someone loose if he thinks he can improve with an under-the-radar signing, and he knows firsthand what Eli can do if the conditions are right...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Here's one out of left field:

New England.

Tom Brady is going to be 37 next year. Even if you do think he's Joe Montana reincarnated (I don't), keep in mind that even the almighty Cool himself got shown the door and played in KC for a couple years. Belichick isn't afraid to cut someone loose if he thinks he can improve with an under-the-radar signing, and he knows firsthand what Eli can do if the conditions are right...
    That's rediculous.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Harooni;1120783]it actually shows that given the right team around a QB he can win with decent numbers. and by numbers thats individual stats the most accurate thing we have to measure one, there is of course no perfect method.[/QUOTE

Actually over the first 15 games of their careers, Tim Tebow is more successful than Eli Manning.]

I'd say the evidence suggests he would quickly become a Raider. I mean Oakland has already signed like 3 or 4 of our players this offseason. They seem to sign all of our over the hill players. Now if the raiders could invent a time machine they would be in business.

[QUOTE=Kuurus;1121496]
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    it actually shows that given the right team around a QB he can win with decent numbers. and by numbers thats individual stats the most accurate thing we have to measure one, there is of course no perfect method.[/QUOTE

Actually over the first 15 games of their careers, Tim Tebow is more successful than Eli Manning.]
    And here Tebow is out of the NFL likely to never return. Goes to show you how much that means. Tebow was more successful than Peyton over their first 15 games, too. How'd their careers turn out.

That's what I thought.