+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting Fact...

This game will mark the first time 2 superbowl MVPs will meet in the playoffs...

Re: Interesting Fact...

[quote user="NYCDBS"]This game will mark the first time 2 superbowl MVPs will meet in the playoffs...[/quote]

EVER? that seems hard to believe... but yes an interesting fact
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="fansince69"][quote user="NYCDBS"]This game will mark the first time 2 superbowl MVPs will meet in the playoffs...[/quote]

EVER?** that seems hard to believe... but yes an interesting fact
    [/quote]
    Brady and Ray Lewis have met several times in the playoffs. Hines Ward and Kurt Warner have also played each other. Just to name a few times

[quote user="fansince69"][quote user="NYCDBS"]This game will mark the first time 2 superbowl MVPs will meet in the playoffs...[/quote]

EVER?** that seems hard to believe... but yes an interesting fact
    [/quote]
    Brady and Ray Lewis have met several times in the playoffs. Hines Ward and Kurt Warner have also played each other. Just to name a few times

Sorry meant quarter backs

[quote user="NYCDBS"]Sorry meant quarter backs[/quote]
    Simms Vs Montana?!

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Sorry meant quarter backs[/quote]
    Simms Vs Montana?![/quote]

that one sounds like a winner

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Sorry meant quarter backs[/quote]
    my bad... forgot the Giants lost to the Rams the year I was thinking of. Hostetler beat Montana in 1990.

You know what you're right I knew that didn't sound right when I heard it on the radio... Forgot who said it thanks for the clarification... That's what I appreciate about these boards so many knowledgeable fans.

Only one problem...after thinking about it....When they would have met in 90 Hoss was the OB....so I do not think that one does work