+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    With all these players "on the rise into the top 10" (Evans, Ebron, Lewan) some great players will get pushed down to us at 12.
    Hoping the same but I don't see it.. Gotta figure Robinson and Mathews go before Lewan. Watkins goes before Evans. Clowney is def going very early. All you're left with are some QBs and there's a need for them. I could see Houston, Jax, Cleveland, Minnesota all wanting a QB this draft. Maybe even Oakland (Shuab) and Tampa (Glennon) look for one but I doubt 1st round? I think 3 QBs go in the first 10 picks. I agree with a poster from the other day, I really believe we will possibly have our choice between Barr, Donald, Ebron, Evans, and Lewan. I just don't want Lewan out of the bunch. Maybe Mack falls? Should all be interesting how it pans out for sure. Can't say id be thrilled if we reach down for Ealy or Jernigan.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

If we dont land Clowney, Greg Robinson, or Aaron Donald, I wouldnt mind him at all
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    He's no where as fast as Julio Jones. I doubt he moves like Julio Jones either, in terms of route running.

No matter, he wont be there at 12.

How about a bigger AJ Green?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    How about a bigger AJ Green?
    No, AJ Green is as smooth as they come and has insane body control. Mike Evans might have about the same speed as aj, but is not the athlete that Green, Dez, Julio, Calvin, etc are IMO.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    No, AJ Green is as smooth as they come and has insane body control. Mike Evans might have about the same speed as aj, but is not the athlete that Green, Dez, Julio, Calvin, etc are IMO.
    I think he IS the same type of athlete as those, he just isn't as quick..

If Evans ran 40 similar to Dez, AJ, Julio and CJ he would be a top 5 pick

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    Lol. How the h*ll do even decide to make a comparison like that? The other guys are all NFL proven athletes. Evans has only played 2 years of college football, so where the hecks the comparison?!? Hes a redshirt sophomore with tremendous speed, talent, and a mismatch nightmare. He will be a beast of a receiver in the league if placed on the right team and stays healthy.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by craigjr007 View Post
    this guy would be awesome round one

HT: 6'5" WT: 231LBS.
    POSITION: WR
    SCHOOL: Texas A&M
    ARM LENGTH: 35 1/8"
    HANDS: 9 5/8"

COMBINE STATS
    40 YARD DASH: 4.53 SEC
    BENCH PRESS: 12 REPS
    VERTICAL JUMP: 37.0 INCH
    3 CONE DRILL: 7.08 SEC
    20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.26 SEC
    60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.58 SEC

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83NnauIVZZI
    Evans is my choice for 1st pick,then i say we draft TE niklas in second round.Sorry read that article on twitter or giants.com.I agreed with it.reese is 'supposed' to be a draft genuis,well lets see what he does this year.
    '"Respect All,Fear none''