+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

It's GREAT to be back!!!!!!!!

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Just had to rejoin the boards...guessing it's from not signing in for sooooo long. No worries, i barely posted anyway, usually just read. Anyway, I have been reading on here since about 2002, and have been hooked ever since. I am extremely addicted to the Giants ALL YEAR ROUND, like most of you, and feel an instant bond when reading some of your thoughts, predictions, and AWESOME links.

As mentioned, I barely posted...my favorite post was in the last few weeks of the regular season like week 14 or15 of that Super Bowl run. I made a post saying "since the Giants have played so well on the road this year, maybe we can sneak in the playoffs and become the bullying "road warriors" like the Steelers from the year before." Of course i was laughed at, and asked to wake up and stop dreaming, but i did expect that I did however re-post it a few month later and gloat.

Anyway, it feels good to be back!!! I had to get back on. I CANNOT wait for this game and do not know how to pass the time. I"M FREAKKIN OUT MAN!!! haha. I haven't shaved since a few days after the jets game, and its itchy as hell. Well, I hope we step up and take care of business in all phases of the game. I want to keep growing my beard til february!

LET"S GO GIANTS!!!

Re: It's GREAT to be back!!!!!!!!

[quote user="GMan883"]FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Just had to rejoin the boards...guessing it's from not signing in for sooooo long. No worries, i barely posted anyway, usually just read. Anyway, I have been reading on here since about 2002, and have been hooked ever since. I am extremely addicted to the Giants ALL YEAR ROUND, like most of you, and feel an instant bond when reading some of your thoughts, predictions, and AWESOME links.

As mentioned, I barely posted...my favorite post was in the last few weeks of the regular season like week 14 or15 of that Super Bowl run. I made a post saying "since the Giants have played so well on the road this year, maybe we can sneak in the playoffs and become the bullying "road warriors" like the Steelers from the year before." Of course i was laughed at, and asked to wake up and stop dreaming, but i did expect that I did however re-post it a few month later and gloat.

Anyway, it feels good to be back!!! I had to get back on. I CANNOT wait for this game and do not know how to pass the time. I"M FREAKKIN OUT MAN!!! haha. I haven't shaved since a few days after the jets game, and its itchy as hell. Well, I hope we step up and take care of business in all phases of the game. I want to keep growing my beard til february!

LET"S GO GIANTS!!!

[/quote]It is perfectly OK to gloat when you make a prediction like that. Welcome back, settle in and enjoy the ride!! Go Blue!!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Welcome back!

Feel free to sign in and call me an idiot to keep your profile active...but only you.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

All-Pro

[quote user="GMan883"]FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Just had to rejoin the boards...guessing it's from not signing in for sooooo long.* No worries, i barely posted anyway, usually just read.* Anyway, I have been reading on here since about 2002, and have been hooked ever since.* I am extremely addicted to the Giants ALL YEAR ROUND, like most of you, and feel an instant bond when reading some of your thoughts, predictions, and AWESOME links.

As mentioned, I barely posted...my favorite post was in the last few weeks of the regular season like week 14 or15 of that Super Bowl run.* I made a post saying "since the Giants have played so well on the road this year, maybe we can sneak in the playoffs and become the bullying "road warriors" like the Steelers from the year before."* Of course i was laughed at, and asked to wake up and stop dreaming, but i did expect that** I did however re-post it a few month later and gloat.*

Anyway, it feels good to be back!!! I had to get back on.* I CANNOT wait for this game and do not know how to pass the time. I"M FREAKKIN OUT MAN!!!* haha. * I haven't shaved since a few days after the jets game, and its itchy as hell.* Well, I hope we step up and take care of business in all phases of the game.* I want to keep growing my beard til february!*

LET"S GO GIANTS!!!

[/quote]
    Glad u are back bro.... All in
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

Welcome back!

Feel free to sign in and call me an idiot to keep your profile active...but only you.

[/quote]

haha..thanks i'll be sure to keep that in mind....but only if you deserve it.

yes it does!!! now win the game,and let's move on!!!! just win the game JINTS!!!