Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

What "if" ...............................

the Giants win another Super Bowl with Eli? With all the "what if" threads I thought I would start one that was a bit positive. What do you think? Now the rule of this tread is to only post your opinion on this topic. Anyone who deviates will be haunted by bad "karma". lol

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Um, I will be drunk and full of hot wings. What did I win, cuz I know I'm right?!?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Assuming Eli bounces back I could see him winning at least one more Super Bowl with the Giants before the end of his career.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    If Giants win another Super Bowl with Eli in 2014, by week 5 in 2015 posters here will already claim Eli sucks, is finished, and needs to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    If Giants win another Super Bowl with Eli in 2014, by week 5 in 2015 posters here will already claim Eli sucks, is finished, and needs to be replaced.
    This

Justin Tuck for Superbowl MVP!!!
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    the Giants win another Super Bowl with Eli? With all the "what if" threads I thought I would start one that was a bit positive. What do you think? Now the rule of this tread is to only post your opinion on this topic. Anyone who deviates will be haunted by bad "karma". lol
    The hater will shut up until Eli throws an interception, and then they'll be back with the same old bull ****. I'm sure you should know that by now.

He would be the best darn big game QB the Giants ever had.
    "After the game that they had to surgically remove Lawrence Taylor's helmet from my chest." --Pat Hayden, former NFL Quarterback, on when he decided to retire

Nothing will change.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I would make 100 troll threads and will be banned for life. Seriously.