+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Giants won't touch him even though his football skills are a perfect match for us at the moment. Probably to the detriment of both parties, I could see Oakland signing D.Jackson. Oakland historically signs flagged and black listed players, and DeSean apparently has ties to LA gangs so his homies would love for him to be back In the hood. That would be a perfect storm.

While I admired his skills, I never liked him as a person. While I'm no angel, I generally a good person and want the same for my team. I don't want self-absorbed and arrogant players with character issues. He definitely doesn't fit this team in the character department. I wish him luck and hopefully
    He grows up and cuts ties with the darkness that will only bring him down. I don't think he will though. He probably be broke in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflam View Post
    Giants won't touch him even though his football skills are a perfect match for us at the moment. Probably to the detriment of both parties, I could see Oakland signing D.Jackson. Oakland historically signs flagged and black listed players, and DeSean apparently has ties to LA gangs so his homies would love for him to be back In the hood. That would be a perfect storm.

While I admired his skills, I never liked him as a person. While I'm no angel, I generally a good person and want the same for my team. I don't want self-absorbed and arrogant players with character issues. He definitely doesn't fit this team in the character department. I wish him luck and hopefully
    He grows up and cuts ties with the darkness that will only bring him down. I don't think he will though. He probably be broke in a few years.
    if he went to oakland he'd be tied to murder charges within the year. book it

Great news for the NFC East.

wowza!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetruest View Post
    How long till jets pick him up ? 10 mins ?
    They probably already called him.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Giants101 is saying that Phili did this because they were concerns about ties he has to a violent Los Angelos gang..
    LINK?
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    LINK?
    he likes hanging out with the crips. the article was by nj.com cant get the actal link right now

I hope he gets blackballed like the NBA does and no one gives him a shot. He doesnt deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    D-Jax was due to make $10.7 million in 2014. Any team that traded for him would have to take on that contract unless he was willing to restructure, and he wasn't. Plus, the Eagles wanted a 3rd round pick.
    Gracias !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    he likes hanging out with the crips. the article was by nj.com cant get the actal link right now
    No sweat. I wasnt trying to be "that guy" but i dont have access to sports sites where i'm at... haha.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”