+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

I have a bad feeling about this game

Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.

Re: I have a bad feeling about this game

[quote user="Tuffy44"]Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.[/quote]

i dont even know what to make of your post...someone please berate him with comments cause im not in the mood

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Tuffy44"]Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.[/quote] i dont even know what to make of your post...someone please berate him with comments cause im not in the mood[/quote]

We need Jack to counteract this negativity with a dose of irrational bravado....the thread will then cancel itself out.

[quote user="Tuffy44"]Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.[/quote]
    Nope... We will beat them 38-17. We win by 21..

This season against the really good teams we have played up to the level of the competition. Except for NO.... We stood toe to toe and traded blows with GB and SF before losing to them. But I hardly would call either game coming out flat. We went up to NE where they had not lost two in a row in forever and stopped Brady's 2 year home win streak. We played and beat a buffalo team that was flying high at the time putting up huge numbers and had a 4-1 record...beat Philly in a huge game in prime time after losing six in a row.. Beat Dallas twice in two high stakes games...
    Yep we played down to the level of bad teams like skins twice, hawks, dolphins, cards, 2nd Philly game. Came out flat in alotof those games lucky to pull two of them out.

But overall we have played well vs the better teams.

I don't see that changing this week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?

Dude the boards are filled with a positive attitude. The players are positive. Get on with the program. The giants will win. Go giants!!!!!
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

[quote user="Tuffy44"]do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?[/quote]
    Wait????? You are a Troll..... Lol didn't notice your sign up date and post count till just now. Lol

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="Tuffy44"]do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?[/quote] No, but a team that is gaining confidence at the right time, winning the division when nobody gave them a shot, playing outstanding defense and finally having a running game now with an elite quarterback will.

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Tuffy44"]do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?[/quote] No, but a team that is gaining confidence at the right time, winning the division when nobody gave them a shot, playing outstanding defense and finally having a running game now with an elite quarterback will.[/quote]
    Stop feeding the trolls!!!

But I agree with u. We are not the same team that lost to the skins.. We are peaking at just the right time just like the packers did last season

4-New York Giants!!!!!

i know what he means I have had a feeling like that in fact it was the '08 playoff game against the Eagles,but it was jus something about the way Eli looked as he warmed up,made lack confidence,I do not feel that maybe they do come out flat we will find out,it is plain to see that Jacobs fires things up all around the board the young boys JPP and Williams they love playing you can see it,we already no wut the vets are about everyone wants to compare to'07 yea there are a few but this GB team is alot better they are the Pats,I feel good I would cuss yo out but wtf everything in life is about perspective so ....we will c on Sun.