+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How do you see the top 11 going?

Lets see what everyone thinks the top 11 before we pick will look like. This will give us an idea of who will be available when we pick. Here is my top 11

1. Texans - Blake Bortles
    2. Falcons (trade with rams) - Jadaveon Clowney
    3. Jags - Johnny Manziel
    4. Browns - Sammy Watkins
    5. Raiders - Greg Robinson
    6. Rams - Jake Matthews
    7. Bucs - Kahlil Mack
    8. Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Mike Evans
    10. Lions - Justin Gilbert
    11. Titans - Anthony Barr

- This leaves us with a choice on the following guys: Lewan, Donald, Ebron as our main targets. I would grab Donald at this point or trade down for more picks maybe with someone who wants Carr. The Cardinals and Browns come to mind. Our best hope is that Carr goes in the top 11 and that the 4 QBs are selected early.

Tennessee has no need for Barr. They picked up Wesley Woodyard in Free Agency, and if they play a 3-4 scheme that has been talked about, they just got Shaun Phillips to play on the outside (not to mention they have Zach Brown, Colin McCarthy, and others).

I think we will be deciding between Anthony Barr, Eric Ebron, and Aaron Donald. I want no part of Lewan in the 1st round.

I have some time to kill. (without trades)

1. Texans - Jadeveon Clowney
    2. Rams - Sammy Watkins
    3. Jaguars - Johnny Manziel
    4. Browns - Derek Carr
    5. Raiders - Greg Robinson
    6. Falcons - Khalil Mack
    7. Bucs - Anthony Barr
    8. Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Jake Matthews
    10. Lions - Justin Gilbert
    11. Titans - Mike Evans

Giants Board (no order): Donald, Martin, Ebron, Jernigan, Ealy, Dennard,

Outside chance possibilities: Su’a-Filo, Lewan, Nix, Hageman, Jordan Matthews, Beckham Jr, Benjamin.

1. Texans - Clowney
    2. Rams - Watkins
    3. Jags - Manziel
    4. Browns - Bortles
    5. Raiders - Mack
    6. Falcons - Robinson
    7. Bucs - Matthews
    8. Vikings - Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Evans
    10. Lions - Gilbert
    11. Titans - Barr

1. Texans - Clowney
    2. Rams - Robinson
    3. Jags - Watkins
    4. Browns - Bortles
    5. Raiders - Manziel
    6. Falcons - Mack
    7. Bucs - Tuitt
    8. Vikings -Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Matthews
    10. Lions - Evans
    11. Titans - Ebron

Quote Originally Posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
    Tennessee has no need for Barr. They picked up Wesley Woodyard in Free Agency, and if they play a 3-4 scheme that has been talked about, they just got Shaun Phillips to play on the outside (not to mention they have Zach Brown, Colin McCarthy, and others).

I think we will be deciding between Anthony Barr, Eric Ebron, and Aaron Donald. I want no part of Lewan in the 1st round.
    Woodward would play inside in a 3-4 and Zach Brown is pretty bad. They definitely would be interested in Barr.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Woodward would play inside in a 3-4 and Zach Brown is pretty bad. They definitely would be interested in Barr.
    Brown is actually showing a lot of promise. Has the speed LBers need today. They also have Gooden, Phillips, and Morgan on the outside. They might go LB, but not in the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    1. Texans - Clowney
    2. Rams - Robinson
    3. Jags - Watkins
    4. Browns - Bortles
    5. Raiders - Manziel
    6. Falcons - Mack
    7. Bucs - Tuitt
    8. Vikings -Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Matthews
    10. Lions - Evans
    11. Titans - Ebron
    Tuitt at 7. Waaaaat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    Tuitt at 7. Waaaaat.
    Dave Brown is not amused..

Quote Originally Posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post

I think Phillips is a stop gap for a yr or 2. Living in TN, I have heard fans and local talking heads speak highly of Barr and would like to see him as the Titans 1st rd pick. I think they are going to play a hybrid 3-4 from what I hear and read in the newspaper. So Barr would be a good fit in their new scheme. Eventually I would think Barr would replace Phillips as the starting rush backer in their scheme. Woodyard I think is projected as playing inside in their new D.

But hey, if the Titans do pass on him, I'm all for Barr at 12. Some people dont think he fits the Sam in the 4-3 or is too "light" to be a F/T 4-3 DE. I think Barr could address the pass rush and would be my first choice if it came down to him, Ebron, Donald, Evans, and Lewan.

Based on Giants draft history, I think Lewan will be off the Giants board due to some red flags.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi