Browns - Bridgewater
    Raiders - Watkins
    Falcons - Robinson
    Bucs - Evans
    Giants - Mack (trade w/ Vikings)
    Bills - Matthews
    Lions - Gilbert
    Titans - Ebron

I know I'm going to get bashed but if somehow Khalil Mack is still on the board at #8 I move up and grab him and don't even think twice. The guy is going to be a perennial all pro for over a decade... Could be the next Ray Lewis minus the criminal mess hopefully.
    Last edited by 0 Blue Meanie 0; 03-29-2014 at 01:24 AM.

I'll go uncommonly ballsy here...

1. CLE (Packages their double 1st rounders to HOU for the #1 overall): Jadaveon Clowney DE
    2. STL: Greg Robinson OT
    3: JAX: Sammy Watkins WR
    4: HOU (trade with CLE): Blake Bortles QB
    5. OAK: Johnny Manziel QB
    6. ATL: Jake Matthews OT
    7: TB: Taylor Lewan OT
    8: MIN: Teddy Bridgewater QB
    9: BUF: Eric Ebron TE
    10: DET: Justin Gilbert CB
    11: TEN: Khalil Mack OLB

12: NYJ makes a trade, offering NYG their 2nd round pick, as well as their 2nd in 2015, to move up from 18 and select Mike Evans WR.

13: STL: Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS
    14: CHI: Timmy Jernigan DT
    15: PIT: Darqueze Dennard CB
    16: DAL: Aaron Donald DT
    17: BAL: Calvin Pryor FS
    18: NYG: Kony Ealy DE
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 03-29-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Lets see what everyone thinks the top 11 before we pick will look like. This will give us an idea of who will be available when we pick. Here is my top 11

1. Texans - Blake Bortles
    2. Falcons (trade with rams) - Jadaveon Clowney
    3. Jags - Johnny Manziel
    4. Browns - Sammy Watkins
    5. Raiders - Greg Robinson
    6. Rams - Jake Matthews
    7. Bucs - Kahlil Mack
    8. Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater
    9. Bills - Mike Evans
    10. Lions - Justin Gilbert
    11. Titans - Anthony Barr

- This leaves us with a choice on the following guys: Lewan, Donald, Ebron as our main targets. I would grab Donald at this point or trade down for more picks maybe with someone who wants Carr. The Cardinals and Browns come to mind. Our best hope is that Carr goes in the top 11 and that the 4 QBs are selected early.
    1). Texans- Blake Bortles QB UCF
    2). Raiders(trade) Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina
    3). Jaguars- Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    4). Browns- Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
    5). Rams(from Oak) Greg Robinson OT Auburn
    6). Falcons- Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
    7). Bucs- Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
    8). Vikings- Anthony Barr OLB Ucla
    9). Buffalo Bills- Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    10). Detroit Lions - Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St.
    11). Tennessee Titans- Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
    12). NY Giants- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post

I know I'm going to get bashed but if somehow Khalil Mack is still on the board at #8 I move up and grab him and don't even think twice. The guy is going to be a perennial all pro for over a decade... Could be the next Ray Lewis minus the criminal mess hopefully.
    The Giants haven't taken a LB in the 1st Round in 30 years. After resigning Beason and bringing in McClain, they're not going to break the streak, let alone trade up to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'll go uncommonly ballsy here...

1. CLE (Packages their double 1st rounders to HOU for the #1 overall): Jadaveon Clowney DE
    2. STL: Greg Robinson OT
    3: JAX: Sammy Watkins WR
    4: HOU (trade with CLE): Blake Bortles QB
    5. OAK: Johnny Manziel QB
    6. ATL: Jake Matthews OT
    7: TB: Taylor Lewan OT
    8: MIN: Teddy Bridgewater QB
    9: BUF: Eric Ebron TE
    10: DET: Justin Gilbert CB
    11: TEN: Khalil Mack OLB

12: NYJ makes a trade, offering NYG their 2nd round pick, as well as their 2nd in 2015, to move up from 18 and select Mike Evans WR.

13: STL: Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS
    14: CHI: Timmy Jernigan DT
    15: PIT: Darqueze Dennard CB
    16: DAL: Aaron Donald DT
    17: BAL: Calvin Pryor FS
    18: NYG: Kony Ealy DE
    If Evans is there.. I hope we don't trade the pick.. Gonna be a stud

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    The Giants haven't taken a LB in the 1st Round in 30 years. After resigning Beason and bringing in McClain, they're not going to break the streak, let alone trade up to do so.
    And how's that been working out for our LBer crew? Hes a great player and pick-up, but dont forget Beason turns 30 this year. I def know we wont trade up for a LB. We've been soft at the position since the LT years tho. Granted we won 2 SBs without a solid group of guys there, but I think we are overdue for some improvement there. JR has picked about a 1/2 dozen different positions in the 1st round. This could possibly be a year we do go LBer, based on BPA. I've been mulling over the possibilities of what players might fall if its a heavy top 10 QB selected draft . I think one of those guys could be Mack if no one wants a LB. If he goes, you still have Barr there. If either one are still around at 12, they could be our guy. Not saying this is what happens, just that its not that far fetched at all, especially if we see 3-4 QBs go before our pick.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-29-2014 at 11:10 AM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    And how's that been working out for our LBer crew? Hes a great player and pick-up, but dont forget Beason turns 30 this year. I def know we wont trade up for a LB. We've been soft at the position since the LT years tho. Granted we won 2 SBs without a solid group of guys there, but I think we are overdue for some improvement there. JR has picked about a 1/2 dozen different positions in the 1st round. This could possibly be a year we do go LBer, based on BPA. I've been mulling over the possibilities of what players might fall if its a heavy top 10 QB selected draft . I think one of those guys could be Mack if no one wants a LB. If he goes, you still have Barr there. If either one are still around at 12, they could be our guy. Not saying this is what happens, just that its not that far fetched at all, especially if we see 3-4 QBs go before our pick.
    Yeah but I just don't see how Mack would even get past #8 so I don't think there's any chance he could be sitting there at #12... I've read that some teams are grading him out better than Clowney. That why, despite how out of character it is, I wouldn't be mad if we lost a pick to move up and grab him. This guy could change the make up of our team and we won't have to constantly complain about the weak linebacker crew for about the next 12 years.

and as for Barr, while I think he is good, Mack is on a whole other level from what I see. Plus with Barr you have to wonder about system fit and is he a DE or is he a LB and all that.
    Last edited by 0 Blue Meanie 0; 03-29-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post
    Yeah but I just don't see how Mack would even get past #8 so I don't think there's any chance he could be sitting there at #12... I've read that some teams are grading him out better than Clowney. That why, despite how out of character it is, I wouldn't be mad if we lost a pick to move up and grab him. This guy could change the make up of our team and we won't have to constantly complain about the weak linebacker crew for about the next 12 years.

and as for Barr, while I think he is good, Mack is on a whole other level from what I see. Plus with Barr you have to wonder about system fit and is he a DE or is he a LB and all that.
    Why would u have to wonder about Barr playing DE or LB? He's quick as lightening and will be fine in pass protection and is a beast at pass rushing, put him on strong side. I'd actually take him over Mack based on size, speed, and the fact he played in a much tougher conference in pac12

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson