+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K-Mack... Kareem McKenzie had better step it up...

This man played absolutely atrocious vs the Falcons.

Old man needs to step it up... move your feet & stop letting so much pressure get to Eli every single snap.

I would like to move Diehl to RT & either cut K-Mack after the season or sign him to the vet min as a backup
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: K-Mack... Kareem McKenzie had better step it up...

How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol

[quote user="BornLegend"]How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol[/quote]

Don't wanna talk about it............................. [:@]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Veteran

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="BornLegend"]How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like that

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="BornLegend"]How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like that[/quote]Against Memphis at that. We beat those scrubs by 40 points. Ok, ok... let me stop hijacking the thread. K-Mack's mind is saying one thing but by time his body reacts, the defender is running past him. Hopefully he steps it up. We need Snee to keep his head in the game too.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="BornLegend"]How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like that[/quote]

We have no PG, Shump isn't a PG just yet who knows if he ever will be? He's better fit as a SG playing the 2. We have the worst spacing in the NBA, zero ball movement, poor defense..... just a complete mess.. hopefully Bdiddy can improve things.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]This man played absolutely atrocious vs the Falcons.

Old man needs to step it up... move your feet & stop letting so much pressure get to Eli every single snap.

I would like to move Diehl to RT & either cut K-Mack after the season or sign him to the vet min as a backup
    [/quote]

he started slow against the falcons, they all did. once they'd settled though he was blocking well. most of the big runs went off his side including a few off tackle. he wasn't amazing but he was far from atrocious vs the falcons

[quote user="Gav_devils#56"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]This man played absolutely atrocious vs the Falcons.

[/quote]

he started slow against the falcons, they all did. once they'd settled though he was blocking well. most of the big runs went off his side including a few off tackle. he wasn't amazing but he was far from atrocious vs the falcons
    [/quote]

I'm talking about pass protection.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Bench Player

Lot of emphasis on the OL in both passing and running games; but I wonder what Jacobs' and the other RBs yds. / play are when Hynoski is in...and when he is not?

I believe that this is the last year of KMac's deal . . . .