+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    EVANS

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    You usually have good things to say, but two OTs over Clowney? That's like ordering nuts and berries on your pizza over the meat lovers.
    It says no order

Clowney or Mack

Clowney but a guy I want on Giants and think would have a big impact is CJ Te from Iowa.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    It says no order
    Yep, my bad

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Clowney
    Mack
    Ebron
    Evans
    Donald
    One of these teams is not like the others

Clowney. We would be great at DE again. ////////////

I'd say Clowney with gun to my head, but I love who might be in line to get, with Aaron Donald. He might be the 2nd player i'd choose in this draft. I see alot of John Randle in this kid, and the same kinda natural ability. And hes a beast on the field, as far as temperment. But Clowney would be my choice, because of the upside and potential to be one of the best ends the leagues seen.

1st Clowney
    2nd Donald
    3rd Khalil Mack

Rotoworld NFL Draft ‏@Rotoworld_Draft 8h
    AFC exec: TE Ebron is 'completely overrated' http://dlvr.it/5GwbwT

An AFC personnel executive ripped UNC TE Eric Ebron, calling him "completely overrated."
    "Hell no," the personnel man said when asked if Ebron was as good as the Bengals' Tyler Eifert. "He’s OK. He’s completely overrated, and he’s a pain in the (butt). And don’t ask him to block anybody, because he’s not going to do it." The anonymous evaluator, naturally, doesn't like this year's TE class either: "It’s not good at all. I wish it was. But it’s not. It’s actually a bad year for tight ends. There’s nobody even close to Eifert (a 2013 first rounder). (Zach) Ertz (whom the Eagles got in the second round) is better than these guys."

Source: NJ.com Mar 30 - 11:40 PM
    Last edited by ozzie0075; 03-31-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Rotoworld NFL Draft ‏@Rotoworld_Draft 8h
    AFC exec: TE Ebron is 'completely overrated' http://dlvr.it/5GwbwT

An AFC personnel executive ripped UNC TE Eric Ebron, calling him "completely overrated."
    "Hell no," the personnel man said when asked if Ebron was as good as the Bengals' Tyler Eifert. "He’s OK. He’s completely overrated, and he’s a pain in the (butt). And don’t ask him to block anybody, because he’s not going to do it." The anonymous evaluator, naturally, doesn't like this year's TE class either: "It’s not good at all. I wish it was. But it’s not. It’s actually a bad year for tight ends. There’s nobody even close to Eifert (a 2013 first rounder). (Zach) Ertz (whom the Eagles got in the second round) is better than these guys."

Source: NJ.com Mar 30 - 11:40 PM
    We get it, you dont like Ebron. You gonna post this quote in every thread?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson