Upside Down 1st Round
A different take on the draft I guess. Out of boredom, thought I'd change things up a bit.
1. Seattle Seahawks - Jadeveon Clowney
2. Denver Broncos - Khalil Mack
3. San Francisco 49ers - Sammy Watkins
4. New England Patriots - Eric Ebron
5. Carolina Panthers - Mike Evans
6. New Orleans Saints - Greg Robinson
7. Cleveland Browns - Derek Carr
8. San Diego Chargers - Justin Gilbert
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Jake Matthews
10. Kansas City Chiefs - Teddy Bridgewater
11. Philadelphia Eagles - Anthony Barr
12. Green Bay Packers - Darqueze Dennard
13. Arizona Cardinals - Aaron Donald
14. Miami Dolphins - Zack Martin
15. New York Jets - Jordan Matthews
16. Baltimore Ravens - Calvin Pryor
17. Dallas Cowboys - Kony Ealy
18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Odell Beckham Jr.
19. Chicago Bears - Timmy Jernigan
20. St Louis Rams - Taylor Lewan
*21. New York Giants - Xavier Sua-Filo
22. Tennessee Titans - Dee Ford
23. Detroit Lions - Kelvin Benjamin
24. Buffalo Bills - Brandin Cooks
25. Minnesota Vikings - Johnny Manziel
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Marqise Lee
27. Atlanta Falcons - Kyle Fuller
28. Oakland Raiders - Blake Bortles
29. Cleveland Browns - Jason Verrett
30. Jacksonville Jaguars - Stephen Tuitt
31. St. Louis Rams - Haha Clinton-Dix
32. Houston Texans - Jimmy Garropolo
Last edited by titwio; 03-30-2014 at 07:21 PM.
I thought you would have had the Egirls selecting a WR since they let Jackson go.
Thought about it but they have Maclin coming back and re-signed Cooper. Their defense has major question marks and their pass rush is hurting.
Originally Posted by Captain Chaos
Cool.. How about a right side up version now..
I'm going to post my only mock sometime mid April. I'll be bringing all the bells and whistles.
Originally Posted by Carter.525
In that order, I would take Dee Ford and line him up at 9 tech in passing situations. We would finally have another edge rusher that we so desperately need.