+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    If Donald is there and we dont go after him I would be PISSED!!!!

Hes probably the best DT coming out of college since Suh and he could step in and most likely put up some numbers. I just LOVE watching this dude play, endless motor
    I just looked up Donald highlights guys insane I would love to have him or ebron whichever is available

This draft is so deep itís almost a can't miss scenario at 12. Take the top 15 rated athletes and subtract QB, S and CB and you get serious choices. It could be possible that the1st QB may not be taken until after our pick which would result in a thinning out the other position players. I highly doubt that will happen however.

All that said no way is Evans there at 12 and itís more likely that Donald will be gone before Ebron. So barring an unexpected drop by an elite OT I believe strongly the Giants trade out of 12.

I would like Donald or even maybe Ford. But I think we are going to take a guy that will be there for sure. Zach Martin. Depending on the health of Beatty and Snee - Martin can be plugged in at G orT. The Giants need flexibility ala Pugh.

If both of those guys are gone at 12 then there should be someone (other than Manzeil) who has some serious talent who's dropped down. I agree that this year #12 should yield a fantastic athlete, and Reese will be able to reel in a nice player regardless. Trying to guess who will drop is a crap shoot; but Reese can have his wish list of 12 players laid out, and none of them will be bad.

I think Aaron Donald at 6'0 285 pounds would no longer be effective in the NFL as a DT, these huge NFL O linemen would eat him up...

If Ebron and Evans are gone then I hope the Giants take Donald.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Def tackle ot off tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Not a big fan of Jernigan or Nix, they arent the type of DTs that we need to compliment Hankins who is a big run stuffing, blocker eating, monster. What we need is a bulldog who is a beast at getting to the QB and stuffing guys behind the line and thats how you spell Aaron Donald
    +1. and if the Giants draft went the way you have in your mock draft id be one happy camper lol literally love every pick and i think thatd be the perfect draft

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I think Aaron Donald at 6'0 285 pounds would no longer be effective in the NFL as a DT, these huge NFL O linemen would eat him up...
    I dont think his height has anything to do with it, Geno Atkins is around the same size as he is and he'll probably put on some weight by the time the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    his small size allows him to get under the pads of the bigger offensive lineman, and he put up 225 33 times, so when he getas under the pads of the bigger olineman he can use his strength to drive the olineman back. Donald IMO is the perfect compliment to have next to Hankins. Also he's versatile and could play DE just like Jenkins, gives our dline more felxability too if we could move Donald or Jenkins to DE on certain plays