+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I hope we don't panic and go with need, take the BPA.
    What if BPA is a QB?

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I dont get the obsession with Barr on these MBs.

Personally I dont think he would be a good fit, if we ran a 3-4 or even a hybrid system I would be on board, but we're a 4-3 team and he would have alot of work to do to get on the field for opening day.

Donald on the other hand could step in and produce from the start
    And I don't get you people who think some of the more gifted college LBs that played on 3-4 can't switch to a 4-3. I can buy into that with some mediocre LBs, but I heard the same bs last year when I thought Ogletree would be a good addition. People moaned about him not being able to switch, but sure enough the rams scooped him at 30, started him since day one, and he had a great rookie campaign in their 4-3. Barr is an athlete and ran a 4.44, which tells me he's more than quick enough to drop into coverage and has already shown he's a beast at pass rushing. He can and will start somewhere day one and will only grow into a better LBer, he's played defense for only two years. I like Donald as well, but know if Barr's the pick he will be a great addition and will not ride pine.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I would take Donald if Evans and Ebron were still there, both of them are overrated

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I dont get the obsession with Barr on these MBs.

Personally I dont think he would be a good fit, if we ran a 3-4 or even a hybrid system I would be on board, but we're a 4-3 team and he would have alot of work to do to get on the field for opening day.

Donald on the other hand could step in and produce from the start
    Although he was mike, Kiko Alonso switched to a 4-3 after college and was amazing as a rookie. They are now switching him to OLB, my point is these talented young guys are versatile and it's not a huge issue when a defense switches. Think every time a DC switches their D, the whole teams gotta adjust. The fact that Barr was a beast at OLB his first year after switching from RB should help ease any worries. He's a stud w nothing but upside.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I would take Donald if Evans and Ebron were still there, both of them are overrated
    How in your opinion is Evans overrated? The kid has the whole package. Ebron I think will be a big time player in the NFL but I am not sure he fits what the Giants historically want in a TE. Fact is new OC so I have no idea what he is looking for.