+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking like Draft may be ALL offense

With all the new additions and resigns below, its starting to shape up like the giants will be set to go mostly offense this draft! Thoughts?

KR Trindon Holliday
    LB Jameel McClain
    CB Walter Thurmond
    C J.D. Walton
    S/KR Quintin Demps
    WR Mario Manningham
    OG John Jerry
    CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    OG/OT Geoff Schwartz
    RB Rashad Jennings
    LB John Beason
    DT Mike Patterson
    CB Zach Bowman
    S Stevie Brown
    S Trumane Mcbride
    K Josh Brown
    RB Peyton Hillis
    QB Painter (yawn)
    LB Spencer Paysinger
    FB Henry Hynoski
    LB Mark Herzlich

I could see us still taking a DT and DE in the draft, hell even an OLB.

I want us to walk away with a DT, DE, WR, TE and a few OL.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I don't know about that. Still need a DE, LB and just cause we signed Patterson doesn't mean we are not gonna draft a DT as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I could see us still taking a DT and DE in the draft, hell even an OLB.

I want us to walk away with a DT, DE, WR, TE and a few OL.
    I think we could use a RB at some point in the draft as well as we don't know when Wilson will return and none of the RB's after Jennings are very impressive.

I think we'll get a WR, TE and DE in the first three rounds, which is what we need. Take Stork in the 4th and some high potential guys in the 5th and 6th and lets get on with the season!

noooooo sir we must must must draft a starting caliber DE/DT and a depth DE/DT. Four big needs: DE DT C TE

Quote Originally Posted by GiantSteps13 View Post
    I think we could use a RB at some point in the draft as well as we don't know when Wilson will return and none of the RB's after Jennings are very impressive.
    Good point, I wouldnt mind Tre Mason in the middle rounds. Being a HUGE De La Soul fan, it would be great to have us on our team
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

DLINE as a whole is the biggest need, we got very little depth at End or Tackle. Cullen Jenkins is 33, and D.Moore is still young and unproven, and hasen't found a home in the defense yet. Hankins is talented but unproven as of yet..etc Point is, theres questions, even if you believe it'll all work out, you can't deny some question marks with the players we got on the Dline, and theres not alot of em.lol We need to spend multiple picks on the Defensive line. I have mocks where I got us drafting 2ends and 2tackles.

We Resigned Mike Patterson? I didn't know that. He was avg last yr though, and dosen't change the fact, were in need of defensive line help.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We Resigned Mike Patterson? I didn't know that. He was avg last yr though, and dosen't change the fact, were in need of defensive line help.
    I think I am officially getting back on the Evans bandwagon. I was never really off it because I said I wouldn't be disappointed with the pick but I would actually would be pumped if the Giants got him.. even though the class is deep as hell. Cruz Randle Evans JJ Manningham is a pretty sick WR core. Add a DT maybe Easley in the 2nd- 3rd or Reid in the 4th... I mean they aren't Aaron Donalds but they would be solid rotational guys early on I think

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig