+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anheuser Bush not to happy with NFL handling of problems

article in Redzone states that NFL execs are very unhappy with the way the NFL is handling themselves, could be a problem in the making for the league financially

and the vikings lost their radisson sponsorship. this is what it will take to change things, hurting the owner's wallets.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...nesota-vikings

It's pathetic. The NFL is far too reactive with their decision making. Goodell is good at maximising profits but he's showing himself to be a liability when it comes to the handling of issues such as the ones the league is currently facing.

The Vikings and Ravens have been no better.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 09-16-2014 at 06:50 PM.

nahh, beer hasent played a role in any of these issues.

I agree that domestic violence is very wrong, but why all of a sudden are these issues a huge deal in the NFL? pretty sure no one made a huge stink of Brandon Marshall beating the crap out of his wife a few years ago. Punish the players accordingly and move on, if they repeat the offense ban their *** case closed. They should be using a proactive approach instead of reacting to issues like this. Teach the players, young men etc.. that it is never right to hit a woman before this ever becomes a problem

as far as AP goes i don't know what his son did to deserve being punished (not saying using a stick was right) but I'm pretty sure most of us got whooped as a child at one time or another
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 09-16-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    as far as AP goes i don't know what his son did to deserve being punished (not saying using a stick was right) but I'm pretty sure most of us got whooped as a child at one time or another
    I got the belt and the switch as a kid, but I never ended up bleeding with cuts and bruises. There's a thin line between discipline and abuse and Peterson crossed it when his kid ended up with bruises/cuts/bleeding.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I got the belt and the switch as a kid, but I never ended up bleeding with cuts and bruises. There's a thin line between discipline and abuse and Peterson crossed it when his kid ended up with bruises/cuts/bleeding.
    i didn't see any reports of his son having cuts and bleeding. If so yes he did cross the line and went way too far. Just looked it up I also didn't know the kid was only 4 years old...SMH
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 09-16-2014 at 06:29 PM.

If you can't discipline your kids without beating or as you call it whooping then you aren't a very good parent

Quote Originally Posted by raygunpunx View Post
    If you can't discipline your kids without beating or as you call it whooping then you aren't a very good parent
    99% of people arent good parents.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    99% of people arent good parents.
    And 87 percent of percentages are made up