+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Think Before You Post

    Several weeks ago before we played the Redskins, the board was ablaze with HOW GREAT KIRK COUSINS was.

    Well, read this:

    Redskins coach Jay Gruden told reporters on Monday that McCoy -- fresh off his successful relief performance in the second half of Sunday's win against the Tennessee Titans -- has moved past Kirk Cousins on the depth chart and will get the start against the Dallas Cowboys next Monday night if Griffin isn't fully recovered from his ankle injury.

    Maybe we should think a bit more before we post outlandish predictions.

  2. #2
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,455
    I cant wait to see the **** show that will be McCoy vs Dallas
    #80

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    I cant wait to see the **** show that will be McCoy vs Dallas
    I don't know, I've always like McCoy. I wanted the Giants to sign him as a backup. I'm actually keen to see how he fares with a decent cast around him.

  4. #4
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,921
    "Think Before You Post"


    Oops... sorry Mick I thought this was like a note pad reminder for you
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    "Think Before You Post"


    Oops... sorry Mick I thought this was like a note pad reminder for you
    Ha Ha -- your stupidity is apparent -- were you a Cousins rooter?

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Several weeks ago before we played the Redskins, the board was ablaze with HOW GREAT KIRK COUSINS was.

    Well, read this:

    Redskins coach Jay Gruden told reporters on Monday that McCoy -- fresh off his successful relief performance in the second half of Sunday's win against the Tennessee Titans -- has moved past Kirk Cousins on the depth chart and will get the start against the Dallas Cowboys next Monday night if Griffin isn't fully recovered from his ankle injury.

    Maybe we should think a bit more before we post outlandish predictions.
    Or before we trash everyone on the team
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  7. #7
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Ha Ha -- your stupidity is apparent -- were you a Cousins rooter?
    Lol no Cousins is garbage and I was never a Griffin believer either.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  8. #8
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,239
    #80

  9. #9
    Veteran krankeybluechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in hell
    Posts
    2,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Several weeks ago before we played the Redskins, the board was ablaze with HOW GREAT KIRK COUSINS was.

    Well, read this:

    Redskins coach Jay Gruden told reporters on Monday that McCoy -- fresh off his successful relief performance in the second half of Sunday's win against the Tennessee Titans -- has moved past Kirk Cousins on the depth chart and will get the start against the Dallas Cowboys next Monday night if Griffin isn't fully recovered from his ankle injury.

    Maybe we should think a bit more before we post outlandish predictions.
    Now what fun would that be?


    Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

    Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

  10. #10
    Veteran krankeybluechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in hell
    Posts
    2,501
    Actually, after reading some of the responses I think you should have thought before you posted this thread.


    Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

    Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts