+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: 2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    No deal. Get out of this thread, Boston *******!!
    I think most Yankee fans are strong enough to handle a Sox fan in their thread. They always have until this year.

If you are more weak minded than typical Yankee fans,..I'm sorry. I tend to like to talk to more strong minded fans. Seems you just like to be around people who agree with you. Kind of a shame but I run into folks like you once in a while. Doesn't make you a bad guy.

So again....maybe it's better that you stay away from what you can't handle.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think most Yankee fans are strong enough to handle a Sox fan in their thread. They always have until this year.

If you are more weak minded than typical Yankee fans,..I'm sorry. I tend to like to talk to more strong minded fans. Seems you just like to be around people who agree with you. Kind of a shame but I run into folks like you once in a while. Doesn't make you a bad guy.

So again....maybe it's better that you stay away from what you can't handle.

Weak minded? Stay away from what I can't handle?? You're the one who told me not to post in your precious 800 page Eli thread, because I was in positive support of Eli Manning as a whole, when you were acting like a spoiled rotten fan by calling him everything under the sun. Again, totally hypocritical on your part!!

Speaking of which, don't ever ask me not to post in one go your threads ever again. Because I won't repeat the courtesy again, since you're not a courteous person to begin with. Practically the opposite.

But you are from Boston, so I'm not surprised.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

So you are going to hold it against them because they didn't exist before 1960?

You might be guilty of rationalizing just a tad.

Hold it against them?? Why on earth would I hold that against them??? That's their problem that they didn't exist before 1960, not the Giants!!!

Uuuuuuuuugh, what a dope!

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Weak minded? Stay away from what I can't handle?? You're the one who told me not to post in your precious 800 page Eli thread, because I was in positive support of Eli Manning as a whole, when you were acting like a spoiled rotten fan by calling him everything under the sun. Again, totally hypocritical on your part!!

Speaking of which, don't ever ask me not to post in one go your threads ever again. Because I won't repeat the courtesy again, since you're not a courteous person to begin with. Practically the opposite.

But you are from Boston, so I'm not surprised.
    I see that you're very upset..........and I really didn't want to say anything that might upset you more............

So just consider yourself hugged.

I'll tell you what....I won't respond to your posts and you and the other angry guy won't respond to mine.

This **** is supposed to be fun.

Deal?

Either way......I'll be here as I have been for the last 6 years or so.
    Nah, its too much fun.

Its all good.

You can root for the idiots and I'll root for the evil empire. I just wish the rivalry was strong like it used to be.

I think its all watered down now though because of all the bandwagon fans.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; Today at 03:09 PM.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Nah, its too much fun.

Its all good.

You can root for the idiots and I'll root for the evil empire. I just wish the rivalry was strong like it used to be.

I think its all watered down now though because of all the bandwagon fans.
    Well I DO appreciate that.

Well I DO appreciate that.
    No problem. Just make sure no one finds your Yankee hat until they win another title.

5trive for Fiv5

+ Reply to Thread