+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1476
    All-Pro
    It always pisses me off when we shut down guys like Cabrera, Martinez, Hunter, etc and get beat by scrubs like Avila and Romine.

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    It always pisses me off when we shut down guys like Cabrera, Martinez, Hunter, etc and get beat by scrubs like Avila and Romine.

It kills me as well.
    O-B-J !!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...list_to_b.html

Werner has served as chairman of the Red Sox since the group purchased the team in 2002.
    And this would be the biggest BS in all of sports. First that knob Mitchell gets to release his own list of players not naming any Red Sox... Now this? If he is elected the commish, the Red Sox will win every WS for the rest of life on this planet. Every player will hit 40-50 HRs as they will be able to use any PED they choose and not get caught (Ok, so that doesnt change much).

This would 100% ruin baseball. Enough crap for Boston gets swept under the rug as it is. ESPN is a Boston Highlight Machine. Free Pass Papi is crowned as a God who can act like a child, smashing phones, crying about errors that"should be hits" and getting them overturned, yelling at umps, provoking fights, ect... He is a clown. It sickens me. The guy has no dignity or respect for the game.

ANGRY!!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 08-06-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

The Yankees are just a few games away from breaking the mlb record for consecutive games decided by 2 runs or less. I am surprised that we are all alive after this stressful period. I know there are 162 games, but I treat pretty much all of them like playoff games. Crazy huh?

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    It is confusing to me too.

I really dislike bud selig. Worst commissioner in the major sports.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post

And this would be the biggest BS in all of sports. First that knob Mitchell gets to release his own list of players not naming any Red Sox... Now this? If he is elected the commish, the Red Sox will win every WS for the rest of life on this planet. Every player will hit 40-50 HRs as they will be able to use any PED they choose and not get caught (Ok, so that doesnt change much).

This would 100% ruin baseball. Enough crap for Boston gets swept under the rug as it is. ESPN is a Boston Highlight Machine. Free Pass Papi is crowned as a God who can act like a child, smashing phones, crying about errors that"should be hits" and getting them overturned, yelling at umps, provoking fights, ect... He is a clown. It sickens me. The guy has no dignity or respect for the game.

ANGRY!!!!!!!! lol
    I don't get it. We're out of it this year and you still suffer from "Sox envy"?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post

ANGRY!!!!!!!! lol
    ESPN has always tried their best to make the Red Sox a national brand when they really aren't. It's been apart of their agenda for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't get it. We're out of it this year and you still suffer from "Sox envy"?
    Sox envy? I def do not want a Red Sox guy as the commish. Its already corrupted as hell favoring the Red Sox. We dont need any more. No more Free Pass Papi's....