+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1442
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I'm relaxed. No need for me to take a chill pill. You're one the who needs it for constantly whining and complaining ALL THE TIME. I've criticized the lack of production from the Yankees offense in the past, but not to the degree that you do. Not even close. Which reminds me. Don't put words into my mouth. That's what small brains do. I never said it's "not allowed" to complain about deficiencies. Never did I say, "Never!".

Lets take a look at your previous post(s) regarding "rent-a-players", and "selling off the farm". They didn't mortgage their future this trading season. That makes me a newbie who missed the 1980's and early 1990's, for saying that?? Please.

Speaking of which. You act like the dynasty was built mainly by the farm system. Well, it wasn't. No way do the New York Yankees win four out of five world series championships without the veteran help from: David Cone, Jimmy Key, Chuck Knoblach, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, Scott Brosius, David Wells, Roger Clemens, Cecil Fielder, Mike Stanton, Jeff Nelson, Wade Boggs, Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Mario Duncan, Joe Girardi, Glenn Allen Hill, David Justice, etc, etc, etc.

It's a COMBINATION of young AND veteran players!!!
    Ok, ok, ok...

Go Yankees?
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Ok, ok, ok...

Go Yankees?
    He doesn't seem relaxed to me.
    Get well soon 80.

I'm relaxed. No need for me to take a chill pill. You're one the who needs it for constantly whining and complaining ALL THE TIME. I've criticized the lack of production from the Yankees offense in the past, but not to the degree that you do. Not even close. Which reminds me. Don't put words into my mouth. That's what small brains do. I never said it's "not allowed" to complain about deficiencies. Never did I say, "Never!".

Lets take a look at your previous post(s) regarding "rent-a-players", and "selling off the farm". They didn't mortgage their future this trading season. That makes me a newbie who missed the 1980's and early 1990's, for saying that?? Please.

Speaking of which. You act like the dynasty was built mainly by the farm system. Well, it wasn't. No way do the New York Yankees win four out of five world series championships without the veteran help from: David Cone, Jimmy Key, Chuck Knoblach, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, Scott Brosius, David Wells, Roger Clemens, Cecil Fielder, Mike Stanton, Jeff Nelson, Wade Boggs, Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Mario Duncan, Joe Girardi, Glenn Allen Hill, David Justice, etc, etc, etc.

Well, I arrived at the Yankee thread like you said, and this is what I see.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Ok, ok, ok...

Go Yankees?

Better..

Go Yankees!!!
    10-13

Clearly, total relaxation....

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...e-since-injury

Tanaka to throw off mound. Trying to get closer to coming back. I would just rest him up though and hope he is good for next year. Hope nothing goes wrong.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...e-since-injury

Tanaka to throw off mound. Trying to get closer to coming back. I would just rest him up though and hope he is good for next year. Hope nothing goes wrong.
    I am very surprised that he didn't have Tommy john.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

In case anyone is paying attention, we just got shut out by tampa bay. This offense is offensive.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    Worst yankee team since 1992.

Clearly, total relaxation....

Was just stating my case.
    10-13