+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wow. Press the reset button. CC is God awful. The Astros garbage hitters are squaring up on him and hitting the ball 450.
    We are stuck with this bum and his inflated salary. Every ball has been hit hard
    Close or you hit the bricks

He can barely hit 90 on the gun. And he is throwing it right over the plate. I hope Girard leaves him in there for 150 pitches.

5trive for Fiv5

.... No pop from the bats. Hope this mix match mercenary crew figures stuff out sooner than later. #Cashmanhas2go

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    .... No pop from the bats. Hope this mix match mercenary crew figures stuff out sooner than later. #Cashmanhas2go
    The bats will be fine. I am just concerned about sabathia, who isn't even a 3rd starter right now.

CC is a notorious slow starter.

Could careless about his velocity at this point in the season. It'll get there. More concern with location on his pitches. Left balls over the plate consistently.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

^+1.. Since he has lost some zip on his fastball he needs to be more precise on his location. He really needs to be painting corners

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I'm starting to have my doubts about CC, but who else is there. Our farm system sucks and the free agents were ok...only good one I could think of is Price. Doesn't matter cause Tanaka will be our ace this year
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm starting to have my doubts about CC, but who else is there. Our farm system sucks and the free agents were ok...only good one I could think of is Price. Doesn't matter cause Tanaka will be our ace this year
    I agree with tanaka being the ace. Sabathia might be the 4th starter skill wise now.

I still reserve hope for Kuroda...to me he's the dark horse

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Once again I am upset the Yanks did not trade Cano last year. I knew they would not be able to resign him. Its going to be a long couple of years with this team until they are able to rebuild.

5trive for Fiv5