+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Once again I am upset the Yanks did not trade Cano last year. I knew they would not be able to resign him. Its going to be a long couple of years with this team until they are able to rebuild.
    I got flamed on the YES boards and a few yankees groups on FB for suggesting that last season. Even though the yankees were lurking around the wild card spot, they weren't going to do anything without Jeter. Anyways, I love how it is armageddon on ESPN because of an 0-2 start with 160 more games to go. LOL.
    Close or you hit the bricks

86 Wins, maybe 90 max

wow Cashman, the last 10 years you were Isaiah Thomas'ing us.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Nova was pretty lucky to get out of that first inning with only one run allowed. I am going to be patient with this team though. Lol at them showing cervelli preseason home runs like they were all that

Finally, a hit with risp!

ahhh RISP...how you taunted these Yankees for about 4 seasons now.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ahhh RISP...how you taunted these Yankees for about 4 seasons now.
    Haha. So true

Tanaka time tomorrow. Are you ready?

So happy about getting that first win. The pitching has been on point so far except if your name is cc sabathia.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    So happy about getting that first win. The pitching has been on point so far except if your name is cc sabathia.
    CC actually pitched better in his last 4 innings. The first 2 innings were ugly though. He settled down. His location got better as the game wore on. He needs it too because of his lack of speed. Lets see how he responds next outing.

... so far the bats stink. meanwhile this new kid Abreu is tearing it up for the ChiSox....w t h

Let's be real. The AL East is no longer a two team division. The Rays, O's and even the Jays are legitimate thorns in our side and as always there's those toolbags way to the north as usual.

We are LONG overdue with going younger and personally stupid *** Cashman better wake the F up and build us a solid Pitching Staff first BEFORE Position players.

My opinion, my 5th beer so forgive me