+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsRokk View Post
    Tampa Bay? Lol, typical Sox fan. They win a world series and all of a sudden they are a force? **** outta here
    The sox suck cox. That is all
    Close or you hit the bricks

Ive been saying it since last year. They should of moved Cano and started a rebuild last year. The Yankees are trying to win with pitching but cant stay healthy. CC is done. Kuroda is looking 10 years older. Pineda needs to get healthy and Nova is out. I still see them being about exactly what they were last year, slightly better than average, maybe 86-88 wins. Peasonally, I think if Tex stays healthy and hot, and depending on where they are in the standings, they should try to deal him for a prospect or 2, obviously still paying a bunch of his remaining $.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Ive been saying it since last year. They should of moved Cano and started a rebuild last year. The Yankees are trying to win with pitching but cant stay healthy. CC is done. Kuroda is looking 10 years older. Pineda needs to get healthy and Nova is out. I still see them being about exactly what they were last year, slightly better than average, maybe 86-88 wins. Peasonally, I think if Tex stays healthy and hot, and depending on where they are in the standings, they should try to deal him for a prospect or 2, obviously still paying a bunch of his remaining $.
    I agree with the cano thing, but it is way too early to throw in the towel. Tex isn't going anywhere. This is Jeter's last season and there is absolutely no way that the Yankees will start trading people for prospects. I do expect them to add a pitcher. Yeah, cc is trash. We are stuck with him until contract does us part.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I agree with the cano thing, but it is way too early to throw in the towel. Tex isn't going anywhere. This is Jeter's last season and there is absolutely no way that the Yankees will start trading people for prospects. I do expect them to add a pitcher. Yeah, cc is trash. We are stuck with him until contract does us part.

Banned
    Yankees cant keep signing these old players and expect to win. Gotta stock up on picks and prospects, this isnt working.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I do expect them to add a pitcher.
    No time to waste - but from what source? God, it's so early for things to unravel...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    No time to waste - but from what source? God, it's so early for things to unravel...
    Who knows. I just have the ideas. If cashman puts me on the payroll, I will let you know exactly how.

It's time to put jeter at the bottom of the order. .240 with 6 RBI in 24 games isn't cutting it. It sux, but he is looking his age. Hope he turns it around asap

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    It's time to put jeter at the bottom of the order. .240 with 6 RBI in 24 games isn't cutting it. It sux, but he is looking his age. Hope he turns it around asap
    Looks like they finally will put Gardner in the leadoff spot for tonight's game, and move Ellsbury to the third spot - but Jeter is still there at number two. He was hitting to shortstop a lot in preseason, and it's not like he will try to steal to much - so not sure what Girardi thought? Other than selling tickets, which isn't going to well, either...

I cant wait to see what 35+ year olds they sign next year...lol

5trive for Fiv5