+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ... so far the bats stink. meanwhile this new kid Abreu is tearing it up for the ChiSox....w t h

Let's be real. The AL East is no longer a two team division. The Rays, O's and even the Jays are legitimate thorns in our side and as always there's those toolbags way to the north as usual.

We are LONG overdue with going younger and personally stupid *** Cashman better wake the F up and build us a solid Pitching Staff first BEFORE Position players.

My opinion, my 5th beer so forgive me
    Gotta give the Yankees props for the offense to show up tonight like it has so far. Hope we can keep it up all night for tanaka
    Close or you hit the bricks

Tanaka gives up a fat one to the melk man. Lol

In all seriousness, cone says that he has the best split in the world. I think he will be the ace by the end of the season. Other than that high fastball that Cabrera hit out, everything else was gtg.

Solarte with the big 2run double to take the lead back over the bum bluejays 4-3, going into the bottom 3rd. Solarte's doing his think early on in this 2014season.

There was all ready a Yankee thread for 2014, why'd you guys start another one? Makes no sense, as there was tons of predictions and all sorts of good stuff in the other one all ready.

Oh well, this is the new one I suppose.

Tanaka has definitely settled down and ellsbury has been awesome. I don't know why, but for some reason, our commentators are funny as hell tonight. I can't stop laughing at them.

Welp I can finally go to sleep. Pretty decent showing in general, especially on offense.

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

Pineda looking solid as well so far. This offense is pathetic as I figured.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

positive... pineda looked great...

negative... no clutch hitting

Great. So we went from a dominant offensive showing to an absolutely terrible one. Oh, this team. So schizophrenic. I really hope they get their act together for Jeter's sake..

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014