+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    damn robertson blew it bad i guess. i missed it

Phil Hughes and Eduardo Nunez are the 2 stars for Minny today in beating the Yankees.....

Even as a Yankee fan, this one has me laughing. This is what the Yankees have become.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Phil Hughes and Eduardo Nunez are the 2 stars for Minny today in beating the Yankees.....

Even as a Yankee fan, this one has me laughing. This is what the Yankees have become.

Pretty friggin sad it all I have to say. You just have to wonder if Cano was still in the line up, would he have made a difference?

Uuuuuugh, what am I saying? It's the lack of starting pitching, the injuries, the age...

I'll say this regarding Eduardo Nunez. It was either him, or Yangervis Solarte. Between those two, I'll take Solarte.
    10-13

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Pretty friggin sad it all I have to say. You just have to wonder if Cano was still in the line up, would he have made a difference?

Uuuuuugh, what am I saying? It's the lack of starting pitching, the injuries, the age...

I'll say this regarding Eduardo Nunez. It was either him, or Yangervis Solarte. Between those two, I'll take Solarte.
    Absolutely. Solarte not only with the bat, but 1000x in the field.

The scouting and developing department, along with Cash should be looked at long and hard this off season. They need to do something to take them back to the early 90s and develop some young talent again. I hate saying this, but the Red Sox are miles ahead of the Yanks in that area and it shows.

Absolutely. Solarte not only with the bat, but 1000x in the field.

The scouting and developing department, along with Cash should be looked at long and hard this off season. They need to do something to take them back to the early 90s and develop some young talent again. I hate saying this, but the Red Sox are miles ahead of the Yanks in that area and it shows.

I've been waiting for Damon Oppenheimer to be let go for years!! With one year left on his contract, maybe this will be his final year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1497105
    10-13

The Yankees ruined Hughes and Joba.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The Yankees ruined Hughes and Joba.
    And Kennedy.

Betances....he should be the Closer now.

hey Girardi don't ruin Betances like you ruined Joba, dingdong.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Betances....he should be the Closer now.

hey Girardi don't ruin Betances like you ruined Joba, dingdong.
    Robertson has been fine. It was one blown game. It happens. Even Mo blew a bunch in his career. We can't overreact here. Bottom line is the relief pitching wont cost the Yanks a playoff spot, it would be the starting pitching or bats that do that.

I missed the game, but laughed out loud when I saw the highlights. It is looking more and more like this team will hover around .500 all season long. Way too many injuries and way too many offensive no shows.
    Close or you hit the bricks