+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ixiion View Post
    Great. So we went from a dominant offensive showing to an absolutely terrible one. Oh, this team. So schizophrenic. I really hope they get their act together for Jeter's sake..
    to be fair ****ey is one of those pitchers that at times is very difficult to hit

I woulden't worry much about this offense. Were only 5games in, and guys like Beltran, McCann, Sori, and Cappy will start hitting eventually. THe most important thing is how insanely good are starting pitching potentially can be, as well as are bullpen, with Dellin, Kelley, Thornton, Nuno, DROB, and Warren. This teams extremely good, I promise you that.

They looked gassed today with ellsbury being the exception. Pineda was good though
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I woulden't worry much about this offense. Were only 5games in, and guys like Beltran, McCann, Sori, and Cappy will start hitting eventually. THe most important thing is how insanely good are starting pitching potentially can be, as well as are bullpen, with Dellin, Kelley, Thornton, Nuno, DROB, and Warren. This teams extremely good, I promise you that.
    +100

1.0 games outta 1st

157 games to go...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    1.0 games outta 1st

157 games to go...
    Bingo! Looking forward to CC bouncing back today. I got a feeling the 5game homerless strk is gonna end for the Yanks today. I'm saying Brian Roberts goes big fly today! My prediction. I like the way hes swinging it, and his patience is exceptional, as he waits for the right pitches to swing at.

This team will be a blast for us this Summer/Fall! Get one more for the Cap before he retires!

If cc can actually get out of the first 2 innings without any drama, we will be good to go. I am predicting a 3 homer game for the bombers.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Bingo! Looking forward to CC bouncing back today. I got a feeling the 5game homerless strk is gonna end for the Yanks today. I'm saying Brian Roberts goes big fly today! My prediction. I like the way hes swinging it, and his patience is exceptional, as he waits for the right pitches to swing at.

This team will be a blast for us this Summer/Fall! Get one more for the Cap before he retires!
    i noticed that too about him, has great patience at the plate. i like players like that. kind of reminds me of swisher in that regard.

CC looking better today, so far. That's good. CC is always terrible on opening day, god knows why..

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

Nice win by the Yankees today. I will take it. CC was way better today. Good for him.