+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1476
  1. #761
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    You're lame. Btw, he has me on ignore because I called him out for being a pessimistic a hole.
    Not quite. You jumped on me for saying that there was about a 10% chance that Snee would finish the season.

    Care to comment on my assessment?
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #762
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are you also a Dallas fan?
    Citing championships before you were born is exactly what they do.
    You know, you act exactly how an Eagles fan would act if they won a championship. No class, no dignity and acting like they never did it before (which they wouldnt have).
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  3. #763
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,141
    Yanks are going after Danks now too. Probably give up some more young guys for him.

    Yeah, McCarthy, Headley and Danks are so going to put the Yanks over the top.... What a waste.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  4. #764
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    You know, you act exactly how an Eagles fan would act if they won a championship. No class, no dignity and acting like they never did it before (which they wouldnt have).
    NO ONE can woop up a thread like Morehead!
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #765
    Starter PETE MAVERICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miramar, CA
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not quite. You jumped on me for saying that there was about a 10% chance that Snee would finish the season.

    Care to comment on my assessment?
    It's easy to pound your chest when you were right. How would you know if I ever ate my crow? You wouldn't because you had me on ignore. I still contend that the next good thing you say about any giants player will be the first. You need some thrill in your life to help make you more appreciative of one of the best franchises in all of sports, the New York giants. I like you even less knowing that you like those hypocritical Red Sox.


    I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

  6. #766
    Starter PETE MAVERICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miramar, CA
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yanks are going after Danks now too. Probably give up some more young guys for him.

    Yeah, McCarthy, Headley and Danks are so going to put the Yanks over the top.... What a waste.
    I was hoping you were going to say Chris sale instead.


    I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

  7. #767
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are you also a Dallas fan?
    Citing championships before you were born is exactly what they do.


    Why the hell does "citing championships before you're born" matter?

    That attitude from Al-Chowda Nation is so STUPID!!!! As if they don't count because we didn't see them.

    What a bunch of gar-B-age from Boston!!!
    O-B-J !!!

  8. #768
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yanks are going after Danks now too. Probably give up some more young guys for him.

    Yeah, McCarthy, Headley and Danks are so going to put the Yanks over the top.... What a waste.


    McCarthy was a good trade, and this one might be too. We needed a 3rd baseman, because Kelly Johnson sucks! Maybe we can release him NOW!!
    O-B-J !!!

  9. #769
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post


    Count them and weep, Bore-head. That's if you can count that high!!
    O-B-J !!!

  10. #770
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Why the hell does "citing championships before you're born" matter?

    That attitude from Al-Chowda Nation is so STUPID!!!! As if they don't count because we didn't see them.

    What a bunch of gar-B-age from Boston!!!
    The anger towards the Sox is a very interesting shift in dynamics. We Sox fans don't carry the anger like we used to towards the Yankees....at least not to the degree you all seem to towards our guys....or even us Sox fans.
    Why is this? I think we all know. Because the tide has turned. We are the hunted. We are the resented. We've won 3 championships in 10 years.

    The Yanks are just another team now. So we don't have the anger we used to.

    It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Not the Yankees. But the Yankee fans. The more the anger from you folks, the more I feel for you.
    I came in here to make it interesting. I do this every year and it's always been light and playful banter. But you folks are different now.

    I wish you well in your anger. It takes a lot of energy to maintain. I've been there.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts