+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bj Raji

Bj Raji

called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..

Veteran

Re: Bj Raji

[quote user="smashndash715"]called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..[/quote]

Funny cause the guy had no impact last game against us.

I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
    [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish

Bench Player

NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ

[quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
    [/quote]

definitely makes more of an impact

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
    [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish[/quote]
    exactly....now both teams have bulletin board material lol

Veteran

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
    [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish[/quote]
    [/quote]

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?[/quote]
    Well I don't think it should be the main purpose to want to win, but it certainly adds fuel to the fire. When guys are yelling and giving those pre-game rants, you can bet things like this come up to instigate more hatred for the other team.

[quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
    [/quote]

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.