+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Starter

Question ELI IT MAY BE ALL UP TO YOU

Our O line problems may be on the way to being fixed. We have 3 RBs who certainly have the size and successful experience to pass block as well catch and that doesn't even include Hynosky. We have Randle, Cruz,Jernigan and possibly a healthy Manningham, (who Eli should begin to remember again) and we may get him a solid TE. Also we hopefully have a good innovative OC.
    If all of the above just work satisfactorily then our excuses for his poor performance have been dramatically reduced. Yes it would be in Eli's hands unless of course we're going to hear that, by game 7 he's still out of sync with all of his receivers again. Curiously, the only receiver I mentioned who he didn't play with him last year, was Manningham and even he's not a total stranger.
    Sorry it may have sounded like Eli bashing but I just looked at it this way by a process of elimination because those were the issues we heard last year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eml View Post
    Sorry it may have sounded like Eli bashing but I just looked at it this way by a process of elimination because those were the issues we heard last year.
    I saw them.

Last year, the problem was it was all up to Eli. Hopefully, this year, he will have a little help.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Our O line problems may be on the way to being fixed. We have 3 RBs who certainly have the size and successful experience to pass block as well catch and that doesn't even include Hynosky. We have Randle, Cruz,Jernigan and possibly a healthy Manningham, (who Eli should begin to remember again) and we may get him a solid TE. Also we hopefully have a good innovative OC.
    If all of the above just work satisfactorily then our excuses for his poor performance have been dramatically reduced. Yes it would be in Eli's hands unless of course we're going to hear that, by game 7 he's still out of sync with all of his receivers again. Curiously, the only receiver I mentioned who he didn't play with him last year, was Manningham and even he's not a total stranger.
    Dude, we need a C, OT, another WR (only trust Cruz at this point), a TE (none), and more depth at RB (one good one and others all question marks). What in the h#ll are you talking about?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Gotta at least wait to see how draft goes, as we need Dline help as well.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

it will be up to the offense and spteams to now step up since reese already addressed the areas of concern and has yet to add more help in the draft. TC is also riding on Eli this year ,so lets hope it improves drastically.

Coughlin using his Tablet

The X factor will be Eli.
    He has no choice BUT to improve.

It's always going to be completely dependent on Eli

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Eli should work on his agility during the off-season so he can avoid getting slammed by pass-rushers.

Also back-vision to avoid blind-side hits.
    **Fan since 1970**

What do you mean "may?"
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1