+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFC East Power Rankings

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=107...espnapi_public

"Darren Woodson and Brian Dawkins run down their NFC East power rankings after the Redskins' acquisition of WR DeSean Jackson."

Before they even take a regular season snap?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This just came on Sportscenter

lol.

This is why the word "experts" just doesn't apply as far as I'm cnocerned
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Who cares ?? Weren't they suppose to win 11 games last year ??? Like wtf

The mere fact that the Giants name isn't included in the search tags below the vid says all we need to know about BSPN.
    Eagles twice? Lol

I stopped watching as soon as Woodson said the Giants are going to be in last place just because Eli threw so many INTs in 2013 and they lost Tuck and Nicks to FA. Um.....Okay.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I feel as confident as ever now seeing that those two jack offs are writing the giants off.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I stopped watching as soon as Woodson said the Giants are going to be in last place just because Eli threw so many INTs in 2013 and they lost Tuck and Nicks to FA. Um.....Okay.
    A cowboy and an eagle thinking that the giants will suck? No ****ing way! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=107...espnapi_public

"Darren Woodson and Brian Dawkins run down their NFC East power rankings after the Redskins' acquisition of WR DeSean Jackson."

Before they even take a regular season snap?
    Analysts sound like Charlie brown's teacher this time of year.

Leave it to the girl to provide the one insightful comment on the whole video: The NFC East is a tough division to call in April...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.