+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

How confident are you with Ryan nassib as our quarterback of the future ?

I mean if Eli went down with an injury next season or had another horrible season would you be ok with nassib taking the reigns ??

We don't know yet if that's who he is. We should get some sense of that this pre-season
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-03-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

We have only seen him play in camp. Not much info there. I dislike using the words "Wait and see". That is how bad it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    We have only seen him play in camp. Not much info there. I dislike using the words "Wait and see". That is how bad it is right now.
    While we've been doing the waiting, Nassib has been developing. But this is really not the most important issue. The most important issue is that the FO is preparing for life without Eli. Whether it's in 2 years or 5 years, they needed to start the process and they have.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

thanks to the coaching staff and our history of developing qb's i never feel comfortable sadly. you will see a 10 year vet trot out there and look like sanchez's twin on any given sunday.

How can anyone be confident, or not confident, in Nassib being the QB of the future when we haven't really seen what he brings to the table yet? Maybe Nassib proves to be the guy or maybe he falls on his face and the Giants have to try and find that future QB in next year's draft. Who knows? Either way, it's too early to know.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I'm not confident, he hasn't even shown us anything yet.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Banned
    As of right now very very little confidence, we've obviously seen very little of him, but I thought in that small sample.. he looked awful, and its a really bad sign that he couldn't beat out Painter for the #2 job but that could've just been due to coughlins stubborness with rooks, however if painter beats him out again.. bust

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not confident, he hasn't even shown us anything yet.
    More like they haven't let him show us anything yet.

# 80

Well for one, I don't think he is our quarterback of the future. I don't think they drafted him with that intention.