+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why is no one mentioning the WR position??!? Watkins??

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Watkins the amazing deep threat that caught 70% of his passes within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. Watkins average distance per catch from the line of scrimmage was just 4 yards, compare that to Mike Evans distance of 14.
    While Watkins is certainly explosive,I think the Giants have guys that fit this role already. I think they need someone more physical

And this is why some (including myself) have Evans rated higher

this is a pretty good wr class. no need to bet the farm to move up and grab a wr. there will be solid options in the 3-4 range

blah blah blah watkins, evans, ebron. I hope they're all gone before we pick so we can get a BEAST in Aaron Donald.

MM injuries are the concern and not his age, he is 27. If healthy he brings a heck of a lot to the WR corps. The guy spreads defenses and is physical.

I think we're going to draft TE in 1st round because in my opinion JR and TC are expecting quite a bit from RR and if MM is healthy, I think RR will have a big year.

I am thinking we draft Ebron.

Bench Player
    I've always thought MM was overrated, personally think that both Watkins and Evans will go top 10, maybe even top 5. Agree with ^ we don't have much choice, we have to go Ebron.

+ Reply to Thread