+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Watkins will be take early, would I try and trade up for this guy? Don't think we have the shekels to make this type of move, at least without hurting our ability to continue building a solid team for the future.

cause he's a top 5 pick..

Evans would go a long way in getting us back to being a top tier offense

The proud and UNDEFEATED defender of Eli Manning

Lol Watkins won't be there when we pick..

MUCH better.

The Giants know they have a weapon in Cruz, they seem intrigued and very hopeful by what JJ brings to the offense. Randle they invested a 2nd round pick and they've got to believe there is a good chance he'll actually show up this season. They signed MM for a reason other than taking up space. I think we address WR but not at 12. There is good depth at WR in this class. Round 2-4 is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol Watkins won't be there when we pick..
    Unless they pick higher bc they traded up!

Watkins isn't an outside receiver. He's essentially another Jerrel Jernigan, though obviously with a better physical tool set.

Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    Unless they pick higher bc they traded up!
    Eh, I don't want to trade up, we need all of our picks.

Besides, we can possibly get a Mike Evans on Ebron with the 12th pick.

MUCH better.

I think our needs are really only defensive line, tight end, and receiver. If Mike Evans is still around when we pick, we'd be stupid to not take him though, I wouldn't mind drafting a tight end there either.

Also, I'm a Penn State fan, and I really like Allen Robinson. If he's around in the second or third round, grabbing him would be a fantastic move assuming we don't go receiver in our first pick. I think he'd be a good option to replace Nicks, as he's a good sized receiver with great hands and good speed
    Last edited by gmenfan0488; 04-03-2014 at 03:46 PM.

"Wide receiver position" There it's mentioned. I'm looking for that "No One" guy who never mentions "wide receiver" I think he agrees with many on the board who feel it's not necessary to talk about the receiving position because we have Jerrold (Mara-Mara-Man) Jernigan, the next Jerry Rice.