+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    SOOOO TIREDDDD OFFFF EBRONNNN THREADSSSS
    +100..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    Ebron is the best receiver by far, can block and can improve that aspect of his game, has the hightest ceiling and the strongest immediate impact of any other TE. Other arent top 10 talents in this draft for a reason
    Thank you.

Its ridiculous how people keep saying we can get a good TE in the 2nd round, 12 is too early for a TE and every other excuse they can find not to pick Ebron. There is a reason why Ebron is a Top 12 pick (If he falls to us, we're LUCKY), while the others are on the outside looking in.

I'M GONNA WRITE THIS IN CAPS. WHEN COBY FLEENER WAS AVAILABLE WE SELECTED A RB, WHEN TE WAS A NEED AT THE TIME. HE WAITED TILL THE 4TH ROUND TO DRAFT THE JPP OF TE'S MR. ROBINSON. EBRON, DID NOT HAVE THE COMBINE FLEENER DID, AND HE IS NO BETTER THAN TYLER EIFFERT, ZACH ERTZ CLASS. DONALD IS A RARE DT, OF ATHLETICISM AND INTERIOR SPEED. IF HE IS THERE UNLESS EVANS IS STILL ON THE BOARD, HE SHOULD BE OUR SELECTION.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    WHY do you want TIGHT END who CANNOT BLOCK? WHY?
    and who doesn't even line up inline but split like a flanker?

And pass up on Phenom like Lewan and a more solid TE in Niklas in 2nd?

----------
    2014 Draft
    ----------

1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

4. CJ Fiedorowicz - OFFENSIVE END

5. AARON LYNCH -DEFENSIVE ENDS **( Aaron Lynch Defensive End kid reminds me of Justin Truck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mj...Av=N0mjLHLc0bA )

6. LOGAN THOMAS - QB
    Get off the caps lock, squid.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PUGH72 View Post
    I'M GONNA WRITE THIS IN CAPS.
    What are you 6 or something? Combines don't mean much, games and stats do. I dont argue your case for Donald, but Ebron is just as good as Fleener if not better. It also matters what team takes you and the schemes they run. If our FO (who knows way more than we do) feels like a good TE will be an asset in McAdoo and Gilbride's offense, than I 100% support the Ebron pick. If we just need a blocker and red zone target, Id rather wait for one of the other TEs, but then we better grab a good WR early to take pressure off Cruz and give E some more options.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    Clowney won't, hence Ebron is only logical choice unless taken prior
    Only logical choice? There are plenty of choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Bleu View Post
    Thank you.

Its ridiculous how people keep saying we can get a good TE in the 2nd round, 12 is too early for a TE and every other excuse they can find not to pick Ebron. There is a reason why Ebron is a Top 12 pick (If he falls to us, we're LUCKY), while the others are on the outside looking in.
    Why is is ridiculous? Gronk was a 2nd round pick so obviously Pro Bowl TE's can be had in the 2nd round, i don't think it ridiculous at all to say we can get great value at TE in the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Why is is ridiculous? Gronk was a 2nd round pick so obviously Pro Bowl TE's can be had in the 2nd round, i don't think it ridiculous at all to say we can get great value at TE in the 2nd round.
    Ebron is the BEST TE in this draft. We have a huge hole to fill at that position and everything we know about McAdoo says TE is an integral part of his offense. What reason do we have not to go after the best?

Can you get a great value TE in the 2nd round? Sure. But why when you can have the best? I don't want value. I want quality.

Bill just traded for Mike Williams which could have a major impact on the Giants draft. Evan's will now be in play for the Bucs at 7 and the Bills really like Ebron so it's very possible he goes at 9 now.

Aaron donald, end thread....