+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jacobs to Eli: "Man you a beast man, I can't say that enough"

Jacobs has been one of my favorite Giants ever since he's gotten here & I've never waivered on that stance. How can you not love this guy. The heart & soul of our offense.

4:24 mark him & Eli are on the bench after Eli hits Rio for the TD in the end zone.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...cons-vs-Giants
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

All-Pro

Re: Jacobs to Eli: "Man you a beast man, I can't say that enough"

I didn't watch the video (at work), but that was a beautiful throw. Go go Eli. He needs to continue to beast if weare to stand a chance.

Bench Player

Eli has to be the goofiest beast ever...LOL

Veteran

Get your Skittles ready.

Veteran

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Jacobs has been one of my favorite Giants ever since he's gotten here & I've never waivered on that stance. How can you not love this guy. The heart & soul of our offense.

4:24 mark him & Eli are on the bench after Eli hits Rio for the TD in the end zone.

[/quote]

I've defended Jacobs to the point where it has been embarrassing sometimes. But he is clearly the same bruising back, and he showed it v. the Falcons.

Jacobs says and does alot that just drives me crazy. But the guy literally put his money where his mouth was .... he restructured his contract to fit himself and Bradshaw on the team.

I don't know how the numbers are going to add up for next season....but if this is his final year, I'm glad to see he's going out the way he came in.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

I don't know how the numbers are going to add up for next season....but if this is his final year, I'm glad to see he's going out the way he came in.

[/quote]

Agreed.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Jacobs has been one of my favorite Giants ever since he's gotten here & I've never waivered on that stance. How can you not love this guy. The heart & soul of our offense.

[/quote]i'm happy BJ is a NYG...lot of fans flame on him...i always want to see him do well...haven't been that many negative threads about him lately though...lol...the praise he gave Eli is well deserved....

[quote user="FlipNYG77"]Eli has to be the goofiest beast ever...LOL
    [/quote]
    Goofiest Beast Ever ! LOL !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

If you can watch that video and not BELIEVE we will win on Sunday there is something wrong with you. I'm not talking about the "plays", I'm talking about the players' attitude. This is nothing more than a video depiction of the meaning of ALL IN!

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

Yes, RF, Yes. ALL IN!!