+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Who knows what implications, if any, the Bucs trading Williams will have? But even if the Bucs don't take Evans I still can't see the Lions letting Evans get by them unless they are totally sold on Tate being the other WR threat opposite Megatron.
    One of these teams is not like the others

**** **** **** this means buffalo is gonna snatch up ebron mother ****ers

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Who knows what implications, if any, the Bucs trading Williams will have? But even if the Bucs don't take Evans I still can't see the Lions letting Evans get by them unless they are totally sold on Tate being the other WR threat opposite Megatron.
    i mean 5 years 31 mill sounds like theyre sold on Tate opposite Calvin lol plus theyre secondary is putrid. i expect them to take gilbert or denard at 10.

i really think this is going to leave the Giants with either Donald or Ebron. cant say id be upset with either pick there.

it just worries me about Cruz being our only proven guy. i mean hopefully with cruz being doubled Randle will be able to kill the single coverage and make plays and force the defense to look his way too. that could open up things for the Giants passing game

Lewan

I def think this means Tampa is in play for Evans and I know the Bills really like Ebron.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I don't think they can pass on Gilbert, they've had the worst corners in the league for like 10 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    i mean 5 years 31 mill sounds like theyre sold on Tate opposite Calvin lol plus theyre secondary is putrid. i expect them to take gilbert or denard at 10.

i really think this is going to leave the Giants with either Donald or Ebron. cant say id be upset with either pick there.

it just worries me about Cruz being our only proven guy. i mean hopefully with cruz being doubled Randle will be able to kill the single coverage and make plays and force the defense to look his way too. that could open up things for the Giants passing game
    Maybe. But Tate just won a Super Bowl so that upped his asking price. But that doesn't mean the new regime wouldn't want another offensive weapon like Evans. Personally, I would love it if Ebron or Evans were there at 12 for the Giants to pick, but I can't shake the feeling that Evans is likely to be gone before the Giants pick.
    One of these teams is not like the others

WATKINS!!!!!!!

Stand with Cruz!

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    WATKINS!!!!!!!
    That's never going to happen
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    so the bucs just traded mike williams to the Bills. they literally have no one on their depth chart after vjax now.

Wide Receiver
    V. Jackson
    S. Dawson
    R. Shepard
    T. Streeter
    C. Owusu
    E. Page
    L. Murphy

bunch of no names plus doody louis murphy.

i think this all but guarentees TB either taking Evans or trading up for Watkins.

now lets say they take Evans at 7....that basically all but assures were not taking a WR at 12. the only way we take a WR round 1 it seems is if we traded back a few picks, because any other WR at that spot would seem like a reach.

we'll prob end up taking one a little later between rounds 2-5 (jerry reese has taken a wr in first 4 rounds 5 of 7 drafts), which also means to me that more likely than not a rookie wr will not be a main part of our offense, maybe a WR3 at best, and well be rolling out with Randle and Cruz as starters.

do the people here feel comfortable with this ? i know weve all, and i have, spoken about Randles involvement and if he can take the next step up. but what about Cruz? is he ready to step in and be the leader and the main guy on the team? we all know hes more of a slot guy, but can he expand his game to be an effective outside WR that can handle a double team? because its a huge question mark if Randle can handle a double team, and coming out of the gate of the regular season we should expect teams to double cruz right away since hes our only legit known WR option thats proven can do something.

i think Cruz will have to prove a lot and expand his game to be able to handle double teams and be able to be the main guy in the offense.

Your guys opinions, thoughts?
    if the team drafts Ebron in round 1 then that might take off the double team worries on the other receivers because this kid is going to be a handful on his own...
    Last edited by JesseJames; 04-07-2014 at 11:18 AM.