+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan27 View Post
    could mike eisen be anymore boring with his answers? i swear that's how he is 99% of the time. never says anything interesting or useful.

he always sticks with the whole "best player available! best player available!" answers when it comes to the draft. teams draft for need A LOT more than they like to admit. are you really gonna tell me the giants are gonna take a QB or CB at #12 if they're the BPA? nope. and if you have a guy ranked at like #8 overall and he falls to you, but you really don't need a guy at that position, you're gonna take another guy. just because you passed on a guy who was ranked a couple spots higher than the guy you ended up drafting, doesn't mean it's the end of the freaking world.

at least john schmeelk and the other guy have some more substance to their analysis.
    Eisen is an employee, he's not free to speculate. He releases a specific set of facts as approved by the team. They don't want him giving away team privileged information.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    Eisen is an employee, he's not free to speculate. He releases a specific set of facts as approved by the team. They don't want him giving away team privileged information.
    i realize that but if that's the case, which it is, then why do they even have him answering questions? it just always ends up with either obvious, boring answers, or him explaining to the guy who asked the question that he can't reveal that information.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan27 View Post
    i realize that but if that's the case, which it is, then why do they even have him answering questions? it just always ends up with either obvious, boring answers, or him explaining to the guy who asked the question that he can't reveal that information.
    I find the only time his Q & A is interesting is in training camp where he does get some inside info on how guys are performing and what the coaches are thinking of certain players.

Banned
    As of right now hes the starter, but I expect the giants to draft a DE on the first day of the draft so he and Moore will be competing for that job so Ayers isnt guaranteed to be the starter.

MIke Eisen always quotes the party line and never gets in trouble with anything he says...

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    Ayers can play the run, and so far Moore has not shown that ability. Ayers starts, hands down, in my book.
    Moore has shown flashes and camp will answer this question. Personally I am more worried about JPP getting double teamed if we have no threat any where else from the front 4. I do see more opportunity for coverage sacks/preasure with our DBs upgraded.

Of course ! +1 . He should start. Hell yes, imo !!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011